Sallie Axl #51 The Tuebrook ostrich, having a wine and a line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right huns - what is her fuckin one woman campaign with Iran!!
She can barely take her kids to school, how can she even comment about what those awful things those women are going through!
Sal,you haven't got a clue about real life and hard graft.
Wind yer fuckin neck in!

Reactions: 16
I’ve only seen the kids party crap and This infuriates me so much!!! (Apologies in advance as I had a mental breakdown after a food shop and my 2 yr old running around the store like a wild child and me being shouted at for being a bad mother for telling her off 😂) anyway…. I’ve commented a few times on her mothering skills but now I’m pissed! My nieces mother is just like her tho low income! She did so much stuff to the girls that obvs I can’t say but my brother took her to court and got full custody! Now 5yrs later shes been awarded 50/50 spoils them to the point that the eldest is not the child she was! Her mom is the perfect parent as my brother being the dad and doing 2 jobs he gets the “I hate u” bla bla bla! She was horrific to my nieces and just like Sallie will never change they think being part time and dropping in and out of their lives is great but those children will be so fxxked up!! My nieces are so lucky they have a stable life with our family!

Reactions: 5
She has her kids mates around she is on her phone advertising her sex podcast!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Right huns - what is her fuckin one woman campaign with Iran!!
She can barely take her kids to school, how can she even comment about what those awful things those women are going through!
Sal,you haven't got a clue about real life and hard graft.
Wind yer fuckin neck in!
Its the way she is putting the Iran posts between pole dancing and sex therapy... Sallie just doesn't get any of it, only posting cause she saw someone else do it obviously

Reactions: 7
I've listened to a few mins of her podcast and switched off.
I don't want to hear about some random bird having her fanny clensed/fisted by a crystal.

Sal, make a podcast about your prostitution and visitation rights to your kids and I actually might listen...

Can you imagine how bleeping rough she looks in real life
I bet you can smell her in the next room....I bet she stinks of ancient fanny

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So let me get this straight? The one night she’s got her daughter and her daughters friends round and she’s bragging about uploading her sex podcast?!?! REALLY?!

could the podcast not have waited till tomorrow when your daughter and her friends are not sat watching movies with you 😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫

(although let’s all be TOTALLY honest, she hasn’t got any kids round 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
EDEC99F0-E7EC-485D-9A14-FBFBB35B7285.jpeg

just leaving this here… sorry for the low quality I had to take it from the trailer as I got about 5 mins in and couldn’t bare it, she was hopping around making it all about her rather than listening to the actually person she was supposed to be interviewing!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
WTAF get fisted by a crystal 🤣. Just saw that

She looks way older then 36

Reactions: 5
Soyyyyyyyyy I've listened to the full thing, she should probably just name it the Salli Axl Show coz all she does is talk over, talk about her self, etc. This could have been a really good, interesting podcast but she went off on a tangent too much and didn't actually get any full stories from her guest. I'm assuming she just pays by the hour at that studio coz it was only 39 mins long 😂

Love how she had to get in about her supposed ADHD

Oh and one minute she's got a suoer high sex drive and needs someone to keep uo with her then in the next breath talking about how she wishes they would hurry up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.