Sallie Axl #51 The Tuebrook ostrich, having a wine and a line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite telling that all her talk about prep for the morning was just about her “got my coffee ready, my gym stuff out” no mention of the 900 tasks you have to complete to the kids stuff prepped for the morning.
This! I make sure im up before the kids so I can have a coffee otherwise, we’re Fucked for the day. Uniforms. Breakfast. Packed lunches. PE kits. Swimming kits. Signed forms blah blah blah. I’ve never seen a parent with school age kids calm in the morning.

Reactions: 7
Why does she think having coffee makes her soyyy classy and together I CANT deal! She is beyond unhinged

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does she do anything at the gym except take pictures of herself?! Imagine trying to work out near her I'd have an embolism from cringing so hard

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Who the hell wants to watch her day. I’ve just sat down after getting up at 6am. Boring as hell but manage to most people but still do a million more things than Sal achieves in a day. Plus I have a child that lives with me and actually have a real full time job

Reactions: 7
Who the hell wants to watch her day. I’ve just sat down after getting up at 6am. Boring as hell but manage to most people but still do a million more things than Sal achieves in a day. Plus I have a child that lives with me and actually have a real full time job
The laying in a dark pod of some kind, for 45 mins, nearly killed me off. I would have been lay there thinking of the million things I needed to be actually getting on with.

Reactions: 5
The voiceover on that video was terrible…she could have used her diary to write herself some lines so she sounded half sensible coz I’m not being funny but if that’s all she does with her days she doesn’t need a diary for anything else 😂😂 I can’t even go to the toilet in peace never mind laying in a pod for 45 minutes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’d love to lie in a darkened pod for 45 minutes. It would make a change from a cat lying on me every time I even attempt to sit down.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not sure if it’s been said but £185 for a gym membership 🤣🤣🤣 she’s such a bleep her TikTok’s are hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes actually tapped in the head... I hope that soy soy good gym an hrs round trip away hasnt asked her for a collab because that tiktok video is like something my 8 Yr old would create. Scruffy cow is probably barred from every gym in liverpool

Reactions: 4
That fuckin Tiktok!! I am literally sat here pissin myself🤣🤣
I need a bloody hibernation pod after watching that.
Sal you are something else hun.

I wonder if she will do one where she details how she manages to pay £185 a month gym membership 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
3FB28356-7C16-4E92-9C1C-9CFC42252D9A.png

'robbed so bad' - she's not the brightest is she. You've either been burgled or you've not 🤷🏼‍♀️
Her ability to articulate herself is really very poor isn't it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Love the stick she gets on tik tok 😂

View attachment 1594163
I loved this comment 😂😂 Sal follows Sallie law..she’s not bound by boring UK laws and regulations…she’s a free willed nomad and doesn’t care if she causes an accident filming a tit tiktok with her child in the back of the car (obvs I know she wasn’t really there as it’s a fake school run 😂😂) #mumoftheyear #wearealljealousofsal

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.