Sallie Axl #51 The Tuebrook ostrich, having a wine and a line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And ear buds and cotton wool pads! Soooooooy amazing here omg

Even the old sunbed shop on Bold Street, upstairs opposite Sylvia's old dress making shop, were offering such luxurious wonders for decades, lol.

Soooy, she's only just got this membership after 6 months waiting, according to her Insta stories yesterday. And first thing she does is leg it round the place, opening doors she'd previously had no access to, casing the joint for something to rob 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That gym tik tok was the most hilarious thing I’ve ever seen 😂😂😂😂😂😂 it was as if someone else had filmed and she was just randomly commenting, like she was shocked when an image of her would pop up 😂

Also I don’t think she’s got an upgraded membership. If it’s like mine you get access to pool but the spa facilities like the wellness room etc are extra 🙄

But honestly I’ve never cringed more in my life. Videoing waiting at traffic lights, showing us her getting out the car at the car park

“Guys it’s got a really nice car park to park your car in” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 what the actual duck hahahahahahahahaha

You can use the lift *with this upgraded membership* incase your legs get tired 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

A. Youre at a gym
B. Sure they don’t expect wheelchair bound people to take the stairs lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is that all she does every day go the gym have a swim lie in a hibernation room? Like lit every day! What single mum would get this chance only mums who have there kids removed and you don’t have any parental responsibility I guess !! My kid is at school I’m either at work all day or runnin around shopping cleaning etc she does duck all

She even thinks the shower is better than hers at home 🤣🤣🤣 yes because you live in a council house in tuebrook love 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Sal you big massive knobhead soooooooooooy how many blowies and knee tremblers do you have to give a month for your amazing gym membership??? What a sad life, there is nothing relatable about you whatsoever get back to your council house in Tuebrook you have nothing I would want as it's all for show👍 I own my own house and have a real job and look after my son 100%!! way more fulfilling then any of your fakery and bullshit when you are old and alone what will you have - Absolutely NOTHING 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Every day I think about her being carted off to DBX, doing god knows what, and then not being invited back for more 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who has a shower and then a sunbed?
She’s so tit, it’s beyond hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Notice she stays clear of Liverpool gyms, there's got to be a reason why (although I can think of multiple possibilities). Except the once she went to one on Green Lane with the Avon Lady.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t cope with the lack
Of
Knowledge as what she ordered…and ice coffee Sal isn’t that hard to remember ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ and a spicy chicken wrap thing with no chicken? Got she drives me insane 🤣 can think of many ways better than to spend £158 on a bleeping gym membership apex member or not 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Of
Knowledge as what she ordered…and ice coffee Sal isn’t that hard to remember ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ and a spicy chicken wrap thing with no chicken? Got she drives me insane 🤣 can think of many ways better than to spend £158 on a bleeping gym membership apex member or not 🤣🤣
She is a Boss witch don't you know?! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Of
That got me too. I have the very occasional complicated, pretentious sounding coffee (breastfeeding a bubba with allergies) and I know exactly what I have. Sal who is frequently seen with a coffee in hand, has no idea what she drinks?!

How do people like that get this far in life? Is it just sheer luck?

Reactions: 4
She’s so weird, anyone know where our favourite universal credit claiming nomad is off to next? She must be due a break soon.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.