Sallie Axl #51 The Tuebrook ostrich, having a wine and a line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear I’ve never seen Vegas wag his little tail once. He constantly looks like he’s trying squirming to get away from her. Ears generally back, pants a lot… the ones on her bed, you can see he’s just like “let me go” (not even saying that’s on her - some dogs just hate being hugged) and she won’t. Then the last video with the cake. She’s like “VEEEEGASSS” and he just walks away! That poor dog. Constantly looks like he’s in a state of shock

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha girls Sal is well acquainted the Queen, she'll have seen her face on a £20 note thousands of times when she's sticking a load of gak up her nose 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I swear I’ve never seen Vegas wag his little tail once. He constantly looks like he’s trying squirming to get away from her. Ears generally back, pants a lot… the ones on her bed, you can see he’s just like “let me go” (not even saying that’s on her - some dogs just hate being hugged) and she won’t. Then the last video with the cake. She’s like “VEEEEGASSS” and he just walks away! That poor dog. Constantly looks like he’s in a state of shock
Just like my dog. I’m basically begging for some canine affection by this point 😂😂

I’m surprised she has a dog at home considering she’s such a ‘nomad’. I’m guessing her mum cares for him most of the time along with her daughter 🙄

Reactions: 6
So she said earlier when sat in the car that her mum is going away at Christmas and it will be the first without her....what's happening with the girls then?🤔

Can picture Sal and Vegas sat in Christmas hats alone like today.....what a sad, sad life she has.

Reactions: 15
That lass on her podcast isn't even a Sex Therapist 😂 just some bint who's out of people to shag and is doing a 6 week course til her fanny heals up 😂
Fuckin funny this🤣🤣🤣

Perfect present for poor vegas on his 10th birthday🎂 - fuckin therapy for having to put up with Sal for all that time. 🤣
Poor bugger must be traumatised, then she brings out the party hats 🥳 . I think Sal has finally lost the plot!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she said earlier when sat in the car that her mum is going away at Christmas and it will be the first without her....what's happening with the girls then?🤔

Can picture Sal and Vegas sat in Christmas hats alone like today.....what a sad, sad life she has.
Being alone at Christmas isn’t that sad, maybe for her, but I love being alone and spoiling myself… rather that then driving to everyone’s house on my only days off, when no fucker comes to me. My dads been to my house twice in 18months!
However that’s me being independent and not because I’m forced to be alone like Salvador

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s been a good 18 months since I’ve moved to Liverpool and I’m yet to see our val tottering around! I’m not far from Tuebrook but I tend to avoid it like the clap on a stick!

Reactions: 5
More stories of her dogs birthday then either of her daughters. Says something doesn’t it!

It doesn’t even live with her. Don’t pretend you’re a dog mum as well ffs. If Vegas ever escaped out it would be trotting itself to the RSPCA

#freevegas

• Haha
Sorry I love my dog but wtf is going on?! Is she really having a full on party for her dog?!

I’ve stepped into the Twilight Zone

Reactions: 9
Sorry I love my dog but wtf is going on?! Is she really having a full on party for her dog?!

I’ve stepped into the Twilight Zone
I love my dog, he's 8 now, every year I bake him a liver cake (gross as I hate liver, but he loves it 🤢) would I buy balloons for him? No. Party hats? Absolutely not. And I don't have kids. Sal puts more time and effort into her dogs birthday than I've ever seen for her kids. Granted she can't show them on IG.. BUT THAT'S BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T HAVE FULL CUSTODY OF THEM. Total bleeping head.

• Haha
I have a dog exactly like vegas and he’s my baby , but I don’t wear a party hat for his birthday 🥳🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On my dogs 10th birthday i got him a party hat and one for his doggy cousin too. We got them doggy cupcakes and we had a buffet 🤣

I’ll see myself out 🚶‍♀️🚪🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I also had a lil doggy party for my lil one when she was 10 & 16 no party hats but there was cake & presents 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤣 @Stripper Vicar hold that door for me please lad 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.