Sallie Axl #51 The Tuebrook ostrich, having a wine and a line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah everyone can have a party for their dog that’s ok but let’s face it she would never have bought her dog balloons or spent £160 on it in 1999 when no one was watching would she

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You guys are making me feel bad - my cat was 3 today and all I got her was a 99p pack of ham from the spar! I could learn a trick or two from val (in many ways I’m sure)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Being alone at Christmas isn’t that sad, maybe for her, but I love being alone and spoiling myself… rather that then driving to everyone’s house on my only days off, when no fucker comes to me. My dads been to my house twice in 18months!
However that’s me being independent and not because I’m forced to be alone like Salvador
Sorry i didnt mean it to come across as saying being alone at Christmas is sad I didn't mean to offend 🥰
The picture of her with making more of an effort with the dog than her children stuck with me and made me think that's all she has and yet makes out she has so much more when she doesn't.
If she was honest and said it sucks waking up without my kids next to me I might have a bit more compassion for her. But she doesn't and lies all time.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What filter has Val used on her latest pic 🤣🤣🤣😩😩 chin like a point

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You guys are making me feel bad - my cat was 3 today and all I got her was a 99p pack of ham from the spar! I could learn a trick or two from val (in many ways I’m sure)
I’m gona have to report you to my contact at Wirral animal welfare hun
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sal paying tribute on 9/11- eye fucks the camera:

I was there two days before
I went to visit my auntie- didnt i? (To the enabler)
I went shopping on ground floor

I had jet leg ,then saw the news

Anyway...........thinking of people in America today.

bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I will never believe she orders anything designer that’s not a knock off now! I was completely unaware of DHgate until today (thanks TikTok)

I don’t know why she pretends so much to live the highlife, her circumstances don’t suit her image :s

Reactions: 9
That t-shirt has got bought from 'Cheetham Hill' written all over it 👍 I bet she has designer bags that she keeps in pristine condition for such purchases 🤣🤣🤣 #sallovesknockoff

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.