Sallie Axl #51 The Tuebrook ostrich, having a wine and a line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she’s posted from the car after it was raised on here that she didn’t have it, but also, that she’s looking for a cleaner?!? Clean up yourself you scruffy meff, it’s not like you’ve got anything else to do with your time.

Reactions: 12
' I don't have credit cards or loans, I don't believe in them '

Read - I can't get credit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She's said she puts weight on her face first and it's chubby now... either that, or it's the 9lbs of filler you've had injected in your mug at MCR Aesthetics and the coke bloat

• Haha
Reactions: 22
' I don't have credit cards or loans, I don't believe in them '

Read - I can't get credit!!
“I don’t believe in them” it’s not a religion, you don’t need to believe in them, they are real things.
How’s she paying for her car? Cash up front was it?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I remember her posting her bank card ages ago and it was a basic bank account, like the sort you have to have if you have been made bankrupt or have awful credit

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No one cares how much it cost you to rent a car Sal. Lucky for you people are getting their cost of living payment today according to the news, so that can cover the extra charge for paying by debit card 🥴

Reactions: 5
No one cares how much it cost you to rent a car Sal. Lucky for you people are getting their cost of living payment today according to the news, so that can cover the extra charge for paying by debit card 🥴
She will have already had hers, universal credit claimants had it earlier I believe.

Reactions: 3
I remember her posting her bank card ages ago and it was a basic bank account, like the sort you have to have if you have been made bankrupt or have awful credit
I remember that too, and the car lease company she used to shout out every day was for people with bad credit specifically, huge interest rates and big deposits.. but look like a G whilst claiming UC

Reactions: 8
that’s a Mercedes steering wheel (only know cause I’ve got one, I’m not a steering wheel spotter) and her mate had a Mercedes… had a blow out on the way down to London if I remember correctly when she was off to dress like a slag and shag her box client see cold play. Think someone’s telling a porky and borrowed her mates, not that it matters but the stories she tells to make it look like she’s flooded with money 🥲

I’d be paying £575 to the garage to get my actual car fixed, not rent a Mercedes’ for two weeks so pull the other one.

Reactions: 13
No offence to these banks but isn’t she with some random one.. Metro bank or nationwide or something… the standard ones HSBC / Barclays won’t even have her 😂

Reactions: 3
No offence to these banks but isn’t she with some random one.. Metro bank or nationwide or something… the standard ones HSBC / Barclays won’t even have her 😂
Didn’t Barclays shut her account without explanation?

I’d be paying £575 to the garage to get my actual car fixed, not rent a Mercedes’ for two weeks so pull the other one.
Give it a week and she’ll say she is getting a Merc instead of her range rover

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn’t Barclays shut her account without explanation?

Give it a week and she’ll say she is getting a Merc instead of her range rover
Oh my god yes I remember now 🤣 tit have I been around that long 🤣🤣 wasn’t it about the time of Dubia 🤣

She’s got a metro bleeping bank account and going on like she banks with coutts. LOVE YOU LIVE IN A RENTED 3 BED SEMI ON TUEBROOK!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wouldn’t surprise me if she ends up on banged up abroad one day. She’ll do out for a few quid and a hol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.