Sallie Axl #51 The Tuebrook ostrich, having a wine and a line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs two new locations for her not to go to. Wonder if she’s put them in her diary above or below “universal credit”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oi Sallie, you are a 2 bob dirty little witch & I could bet you £17k the relationship you’ll have with your adult children, if any, will be toxic because of YOU. Vile selfish shitcunt 🤬

Reactions: 14
Tell us you cbf to parent your children and just want an easy life 🙄
I just ran here to post this! Imagine telling the whole of the Internet you would get rid of your kids. 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 parenting (when your a full time parent with full custody!) is hard as duck. I’ve got three and the stress levels certainly rise. Never once have I gone on insta and say “I know I would get rid of mine” on a post about children.

Also what child wants to be in a restaurant like that. When it’s their birthday they get to pick the birthday meal place and mine ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS pick Pizza Hut. Never once have they asked for Bruschetta. Kids want sausage rolls, chicken nuggets, fish fingers pizza. Ffs!!!

Reactions: 9
She’s deffo pissed, she’s putting extra Y’s in the words “haha” and “Himalayas” 👀👀👀👀🤣

• Haha
I think it’s a bit of a Freudian slip 😂 I know she probably meant to write wouldn’t get rid of hers… not like children are disposable anyway the bleeping ass hat.

she is so shockingly self centred and hard faced, I’ve never seen someone who is so unaware of themselves and how deranged they look on a daily basis!
transparent as clingfilm her - can’t drive the car, no chavvy gym pics, no gloating about her amazing life - are we back on the downward spiral Val?

Reactions: 16
I ran to this thread when I saw her story! I’m sure she meant she ‘wouldn’t’ get rid of hers, but even so… fancy saying on insta that you don’t mind keeping your kids. That’s not a choice normal parents even consider Sal you absolute twit.

Reactions: 4
Wtf is she on about?! I’m bleeping confused now , her response doesn’t match the quote at all.

Reactions: 8
Wonder if she’s been banned from driving ? If she’s making so much money why give the car back ? How much did she spend on the perfume ?

Maybe she was reported for drink driving at her fancy gym, they found her parked in the disabled spots and she failed a breathaliser 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What happened to athelis, wonder if she’s been barred
Well exactly, she was going daily a few months ago so why did she suddenly stop. She was defo manic at the time, going on her own on Saturday night?? Rangey has 100% been taken off her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Perhaps the geezer paying for the range was paying for the gym membership 🤔

Reactions: 19
Late to the party ..... what in gods name is that monstrosity of a dress? She actually wore it to a wedding!! She dressed as a bleeping ostrich to go to a wedding!!! It looked like two cardboard cut outs stuck to her chest and back that my daughter had decorated with pva glue and colourful feathers!! You couldn't make this tit up!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Makes me die of embarrassment to think she doesn’t even have custody of her children yet in her warped mind she’s this great wholesome mum who gives them the world & more 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.