Sallie Axl #51 The Tuebrook ostrich, having a wine and a line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8 weeks since she last went gym? Please tell me my life hasn’t flown by that fast!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Now don’t get me wrong, I’d love my house to be as tidy as hers was. . . . . But I’ve got kids. So it’s never gonna happen. There’s finger marks on the glass, toys about. Even framed photos and such. Funnt that

Reactions: 10
It reminds me a lot of a show home.
When Gerrard posted the stabbing video around the same time he also posted various photos of her house and bedroom which was an absolute dump! So she’s cleaned up her act, I mean her house since then and constantly feels the need to prove on social media how clean and tidy it is. Not hard when you don’t have a job and you live alone 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Is it heck. When my kids are at their dads the house stays immaculate. It’s lovely 😂 but when Children are around it’s so impractical. You just can’t have a pristine home and children about. Or I’ve yet to meet someone who can balance it all. Im not saying it should be a tit tip just cos you have kids either. There’s a line. I’ve also never seen anything that makes her home personal to her. No pics or her with friends in frames. Or even the school photos. Or anything.

Reactions: 12
Her house is so bland. It looks like Becky Bumhole was her designer 🤣
Now, now...it's not that bad!!! 😂

I love all the plants going through various stages of death in the house. Off she tootles back to ikea to buy more and put them back in a dark corner to die again 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Now, now...it's not that bad!!! 😂

I love all the plants going through various stages of death in the house. Off she tootles back to ikea to buy more and put them back in a dark corner to die again 🤦‍♀️
i am so glad someone else noticed this! 😂 she’s not responsible enough for plants god knows how she deals with kids… oh wait

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i am so glad someone else noticed this! 😂 she’s not responsible enough for plants god knows how she deals with kids… oh wait
She had a fiddle leaf fig and every story it appeared on it had less and less leaves 🤣 Been replaced now ! Poor things.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Lmao why is she making out the owner of flannels has personally invited her to lunch and given her free beauty products 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Surprised she's not in the boozer with the baby's Liverpool top on, underboob hanging out #DerbyDay

Must have been barred from the Deyzy for pestering all the little ketwigs.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She just said she has a boyfriend on her live… looks like that’s why she said OF was no more!

Actually gonna give the head a little shake and remember it’s Val and she’s not the most truthful person ever 👀 wonder if it’s Charlie

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She's live. And she's said she's got a boyfriend??

Surely she means some kind of sponsor.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nothing like sticking your tongue out full of thrush 🤦‍♀️ Go get a tongue scraper Sal !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.