Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InstaLurker7

She’s so full of shit with her self diagnosing. I have BPD (borderline personality disorder). Diagnosed in my early twenties. With medication and therapy on and off over the years I am managing to live a normal balanced life. Happily married, children, own my house, have a decent job etc. She’s just a narcissist who drinks too much and takes drugs.

Reactions: 20

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
I remember her posting her bank card ages ago and it was a basic bank account, like the sort you have to have if you have been made bankrupt or have awful credit

• Haha

wiganuser

VIP Member
She always goes missing for a couple of days in dubs. Funny that

I won’t be happy until a boat party bucket hat, pump wearing rrrraaatt geerrrrrrrlllll drama happens and arfans appears
Dragging herself to every hotel desperately using their WiFi and minesweeping drinks as she's skint

• Haha

Sallyspal

VIP Member
“Libra season is in… tact” 😂😂😂 that doesn’t even make any sense.. the girl can’t string a de tan e together… she’s mentioned her birthday.. maybe “Dubia… Miami .. or Milan fashion week” 😂😂😂 she’s off her head… imagine her at fashion week.. maybe spend your birthday with your kids like any normal mother … oh wait

• Haha

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
So Val's mate is out eating platters of oysters and caviar whilst Val has booked into a hotel on her own to watch Netflix in bed, what's gone on there, then? (*sniggers*)

• Haha

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
Anyone familiar with Paul (Tedlife) from the Bayley Isla threads might be interested to know that he's following that @schullltz one who's with Val, so I very much doubt she is a Fashion Stylist.....or is that a bit obvious? 📍

Weezaweeza

Chatty Member
‘Doing a diploma’. Another thing to add to the list of stuff that will NEVER HAPPEN (see also bunk beds, becoming an estate agent in - I think - Dubia, working with women in prisons, etc etc) 😂

13230775-95E2-4678-BCD5-73C1845F7793.jpeg

• Haha

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
Lost her hand luggage in the airport with her snide LV bag and Balenciaga sliders but shes found the infamous LV sliders to shuffle around in 😂 surprised they’ve still got soles
'
And her Brighthouse laptop. She's got absolutely wasted on the flight, hasn't she?

• Haha

Chi4

VIP Member
So that holiday in the van living like a surfer , was all for some fella she shagged 🤦‍♀️

Surfer Sal

• Haha
Reactions: 19

wiganuser

VIP Member
Her mum trying to pout 🤮 fucks sake grow a pair you prick
Her grotesque enabling, beast of a mother really fucks me off.

Not a chance I'd be out with my daughter whoring it, knowing I've got to look after her kids in the morning.

wiganuser

VIP Member
Lost her hand luggage in the airport with her snide LV bag and Balenciaga sliders but shes found the infamous LV sliders to shuffle around in 😂 surprised they’ve still got soles
Left her hand luggage but miraculously had her phone with her.🤣🤣

She's probably blagging the airline for compo making out some shite excuse.

She never tags the hotels she's staying at. I guarantee she's staying at some 50 quid a night hotel and trailing her slime ridden body into posh hotels so she looks the part

• Haha