Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chi4

VIP Member
Perhaps the geezer paying for the range was paying for the gym membership 🤔

Reactions: 19

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
I don’t understand her car posts?

What’s a soul trader?

Why is the engine in the boot?

Is she driving it or just sat in it stationary

God my heads mashed 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
Ooooooh, Rat Gerrrrls! I was watching Val's stories yesterday evening and Mr Slack walked through the door, stopped, and said "Who's that advertising Solo Cars?" I told him it was "Scabby, you know...Lynsey🎈's mate".

"She'll be banging the dad, then" he said as he walked back out.

• Haha

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
I remember from her recent cooking on cocaine live that she said that she's got one of the kids over Christmas and she was considering spending it abroad. That probs means that The Enabler fancies another Turkey and Tinsel holiday in Tenerife, and Val will tag along looking for fresh meat.

• Haha

GossipingWitch

What's the point of paying business class to fly somewhere when it leaves you with no money when you get to your destination? And walking about on your own, clearly lying about losing the shopping you didn't buy! Make it make sense Val

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
She’s so fucking fake, seen what she’s just shared of that “podcast”

She’s Always saying she’s done her meditation each morning, when really she’s shoving a rancid rubber cock up her hairy taco like her life depends on it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

F46F9A84-BF96-4110-9690-074FBE440328.jpeg

0ABDD5AB-B60A-4B81-AB0F-EC4E9EEF284F.jpeg

644BD1FF-368C-4089-8F48-4CAA754BF87B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

rhobh17

VIP Member
didn’t she go and see Coldplay for her daughters birthday or have I got that wrong? I’m sure she did, and that post says took my friends to see Coldplay in a box.
minger
Harry styles for her daughters bday in a box. Where there was one sad looking birthday banner and our val got proper off her tits and think it’s the last time we ever saw happy healthy Pt x

Sallyspal

VIP Member
Sal thinking drinking coffee is a flex is the funniest thing…. Mums who actually drink coffee actually need it from running after their kids 😂😅

• Haha

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Jesus christ is that the Valmain blazer again?? Was hoping it got lost with the rest of her luggage.

This outfit is even better than the ostrich monstrosity from the wedding last month. She's outdone herself 🤣🤣

• Haha

wiganuser

VIP Member
Who fucks off their kids and goes to Dubai alone for their birthday?
Makes me laugh when she shows off business class with Emirates.🤣🤣🤣

We all know that the punter has used his miles to get her there, ready to be shat on. Utter tragic.

Hope she's polished her ballet flats again

• Haha
  • Sick

RuEvenReal

That lass on her podcast isn't even a Sex Therapist 😂 just some bint who's out of people to shag and is doing a 6 week course til her fanny heals up 😂

• Haha