Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

give me tea

I’ve never been. I’ve never fancied it. With the likes of Sal going I deffo don’t fancy it now 🤣
People still thinking it’s a flex going Dubai aswell . It’s so overdone now it’s just boring . And yes I’ve been & no it’s not cos I’m jealous

• Heart
Reactions: 21

mehhh

Defo not vitaligo. It’s a fungal infection on the skin. Nothing abit of daktakort and clean eating can’t fix. Like above, stop nasal tanners. Stop rubbing greasy dirty hand through your hair and touching things and touching your face.
she’s such a bloody drama queen.
And why does she feel the need to ask random people that follow her absolutely everything, to diagnose her, remedies. How to get places, where to buy stuff. What time shops open etc. the constant attention seeking is mad. Epesically when most of the time she is getting hate. (Well from what I see in her lives). Imagine having to talk into your phone basically to yourself all day because you have no real decent friends you can talk to on a personal level. Only friends to drink with. Or Randomer’s she latches on to. What a sad sad life.

• Heart

J2607

VIP Member
Standing up and heckling through the speech 🥴 the bride also looked furious during the first dance when Sal approached her 😑 She’s definitely going to be that guest that everyone is talking about the next day.

Last edited:

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Fancy taking ya kid out to buy school supplies then buying yourself a pricey bottle of perfume then taking them somewhere like that to eat fucking hard toast with fancy shit on ☹ selfish cunt never fails does she!!

ladymanc221

VIP Member
Reckons she got the sickest dress today (the balenciaga one) but she’s not wearing it tonight she’s saving it for another special occasion.

Translated to she’s ordered it off Ali Express.
"Valenciaga" no doubt 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Lovethesun

Chatty Member
5 am zen val club is the funniest , she lasts about a week with her non existent to do lists 😂😂

• Haha

silent.movie

You know all her other stuff is blag when she makes a massive deal about buying some balenciaga sunnies 🙃 wonder if they’re as vile as the clothes!
probably the cheapest thing in there…

the face you make when the customer you know isn’t going to buy the shoes, makes you go and get a pair to pretend for the gram…I am dying for her 😂😂😂
F8286FF2-F4B2-47C8-96B1-64B029F0F042.jpeg

• Haha

Fat-tits

VIP Member
Zen is and old old mate, he was there a lot when she was pregnant with her youngest but she pissed him off like she does everyone else - Hence why all the pics of them together are from years back 🤣

ladymanc221

VIP Member
So Sal has "bombed her gash" down to the Card Factory (classy) and bought Vegas number 10 balloons as she is having a party for him tomorrow 🤔 I can't wait to see the pics of 'petrified Vegas' the things he must have seen our Sal doing 🤑

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
3FB28356-7C16-4E92-9C1C-9CFC42252D9A.png

'robbed so bad' - she's not the brightest is she. You've either been burgled or you've not 🤷🏼‍♀️
Her ability to articulate herself is really very poor isn't it.

• Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
She said she was going to Milan fashion week didn’t she?

I truly believe she has a regular client. The people she’s been hanging around with lately aren’t really friends they just seen more international hos rather than the ones she’s used to hanging out with in the U.K. let’s be honest we all poke fun at her saying she has no money but she has still ended up at these nice destinations and concerts etc. i think someone is paying her to come along but when she’s home she doesn’t have a scrap to play with cause the only funding from her client is just to the destination

She also has all these ‘designer’ items but you never see her unboxing them 😂 yet when she gets one shoddy piece from cricket we get boomerangs of the bag several times lol

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
If you look at the time stamps, she literally spent a good hour in the toilet taking various boomerangs of herself 🥴 what a way to spend your birthday 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Ok, here goes so far from what I caught....

1. She was in bed with her mate from Devon who nabbed the free boxing tickets, the Meerkat is nowhere to be seen.
2. They got kicked out of a party in the early hours so Devon Jade took Stabby's keys and went back to Tuebrook Towers to bed at 7am, while Stabby stayed out partying with "some lads" she met. She's had no sleep, apparently.
3. Goes live with some Turkey Teef who is also in bed, quilt barely covering his cock and Val turns into a dirty old letch the charm on....she ups the filters on her face and takes them completely OFF her mate's.
4. Someone telling her in the comments that Turkey Teef is some young boxer who was in the press recently for being a racist homophobe. Val ignores and continues flirting and rubbing herself under her sheet, telling him he's good looking and asking if he's ever been to Liverpool.
5. He asks her age.....and then legs it.
6. She goes live with a few guys from the Middle East, makes a show of herself acting like a nomad kid screeching "how do I get him offff".
7. Starts talking about her TikTok video of the podcast going viral/view numbers etc, full of self-importance, while people in comments are asking "what are THOOOOSE on your face?", "state of youuuu", "why are you so old-fashioned?", "show us yer tits".
8. Asks what's good to eat when you are hungover.
9. Remembers she is vegetarian (not vegan this time...)
10. Rambles on about Vegetarian KFC.....and then I was out of there.
Doing the lords work for us today 😇

• Heart