Sallie Axl #51 The Tuebrook ostrich, having a wine and a line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t feel sorry for her at all if she has lost her car. She has enough to go on holidays, nights out and stays in hotels then she should have enough to pay her bills.
i don’t feel sorry for her losing the car specifically, it’s just one in a collection of things. At 38 years old or whatever she is you should know how to be an adult

Reactions: 8
She’s nearer to 40 than 30 and still hasn’t grown up, I have got cheese in my fridge more mature than her and it probably smells a lot better.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Can’t even take her kid back to school shopping without drinking.. she’s defo got a problem with alcohol
Imagine filming yourself getting pissed and ordering BRrrruschetta and eye bleeping yourself while taking your child “back to school” shopping (as if their dads and Lisa haven’t done the bulk of it)

RIP me, I have just passed away from second hand embarrassment 🪦

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Eeeeeeee, what was the bruschetta vid!? God, no one makes me cringe quite like our Sal.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she ordering food, ignoring her child and filming it for us all to see. The fact she’s looking into the camera freaks me out. Felt like she was looking into my soul 😂

She also looks like a complete tool with her outfit! Bet she hasn’t washed her hair hence the cap.

Also buzzing about some over priced perfume 😂 get a grip b

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m very much inclined to say that she’s not aloud to show her children faces on social media. I know some people do it out of choice. I know she has done it in the past but I firmly believe if Sal was the full time parent like she wants us to believe she was. We would see much more of her kids.

Don’t get me wrong, when I did the back to school shop for my kids. Once I got them home I needed a gin! But When your time wirh your child is so limited you just wouldn’t would you

Reactions: 9
"Eat some bruschetta...yes!..." Poor kid. Bet it was shortly followed by...

"No...we can't have anything else, mummy bought that nice expensive perfume remember!!! Do you not want mummy to smell nice?"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Fancy taking ya kid out to buy school supplies then buying yourself a pricey bottle of perfume then taking them somewhere like that to eat bleeping hard toast with fancy tit on ☹ selfish bleep never fails does she!!

I've been away all weekend. I'm so sad I missed the wedding stories. That bruschetta story though. I'm dead with embarrassment for her.

Reactions: 6
She's obvs trying to make out she's a posh mummy when in reality she's buying her kid a starter! Obvs training her into the side salad lifestyle😆

• Haha
I don't get it. If i take my kid shopping, which i try and avoid like the plague 😂 dinner is maccies or subway. Who the fck takes a kid to each brushetta and them sexy peppers 🤦‍♀️ had to get the Flannels bag in the shot. Bet Sals never even been near an actual flannel 😂 #mankyminge

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.