Sallie Axl #42 She’s travelled the world but spent NYE at SAGA, fake AF, Valenciaga!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All good businesses have a mobile number as their main contact.

Hacked at 100K 🤣

These fuckers are Sal all over 🤣

What happened to not being into material things hey Sal ???
These are deffo blag from China via Reddit - they have the best fakes

Reactions: 5
Well isnt our Sal something else. Deaths door Friday night, lashes and planning trip to Coachella Saturday night. Sal- the only kind of coach you'll be going near is fuckin National Express one. #dreamer

Get your kids booked on a nice hol and treat your selfless mum to some time away ,sure as hell they deserve it more than you hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Planning a trip on a plane whilst getting over a blood clot ok Sal

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Driven herself to get her lashes done?! Sal your lies are just beyond at this point. You’re really not well in the head.

Reactions: 7
i’m sure that filming crappy onlyfans content won’t get you into Bali on business.

Ask your pal Becky Holt for tips on getting into Bali 🤪

3E7D6BF1-9471-4E53-8973-B844D1B5006C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is a bleeping scruff, on 18k a month but asking for bleeping "codes" for flights 😂😂 looks like you'll be arranging a few jobs this week r Val

Says she's booking four flights so The Enabler will obvs be going with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does she ever consider the kids and what they might enjoy? I wouldn’t put young kids through a flight to Bali, it was bad enough as an adult! Take them to Spain or something like normal people.

Reactions: 18
Does she ever consider the kids and what they might enjoy? I wouldn’t put young kids through a flight to Bali, it was bad enough as an adult! Take them to Spain or something like normal people.
Can’t she just take them to the park or cinema, like a normal parent? yesterday it was a lodge, wine and hot tub, today Bali? She must be on crack

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can’t she just take them to the park or cinema, like a normal parent? yesterday it was a lodge, wine and hot tub, today Bali? She must be on crack
I know, always got to be extra for Instagram hasn’t she. It’s sad, the kids are missing out! They don’t care about going to places like Bali at their age. She’s selfish!

Reactions: 6
anyone remember that girl sal met up with in ibiza (i think) chloe somebody? blonde scruff who was always stoned and her mam would kick her out all the time. totally forgotten her name .... she even alive??? help me out plz. x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
anyone remember that girl sal met up with in ibiza (i think) chloe somebody? blonde scruff who was always stoned and her mam would kick her out all the time. totally forgotten her name .... she even alive??? help me out plz. x
Khloe Niemela Wells
She keeps disappearing, she’s changed a lot from what I last saw. Not sure if somethings happened in her life, maybe she’s off the drugs or something I’m not sure. She had put on a fair bit of weight, not in a bad way, she looked healthier for it. She didn’t look a well girl before I didn’t think x

Reactions: 5
100% agree we went with a stop over in Singapore for 2 days and honestly still I would never do it again 😂 especially with kids in tow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.