Sallie Axl #51 The Tuebrook ostrich, having a wine and a line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's cooking live on TikTok talking about co-parenting 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
We were right about the Australian Surf Dude, rat gerrrrls, when she transitioned into a wholesome (although that's highly questionable) surfer girl for about two and a half days. She says she was in a relationship with him but she's single now as long distance relationships are hard work, lol.

Live on tiktok? Gonna be a beg on there is she?
She was playing the innocent badly and pretending how she didn't know about gifting and turning the gifts into cash, while saying in the next breath that she's been watching it and it's sooooy much better than Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We were right about the Australian Surf Dude, rat gerrrrls, when she transitioned into a wholesome (although that's highly questionable) surfer girl for about two and a half days. She says she was in a relationship with him but she's single now as long distance relationships are hard work, lol.

She was playing the innocent badly and pretending how she didn't know about gifting and turning the gifts into cash, while saying in the next breath that she's been watching it and it's sooooy much better than Instagram.
Relationship my ass she means he smashed her for a bit then fucked her of haha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Round up….She’s getting her lips dissolved…..taking us back to that time she did it and she had jimmy savilles ball sack on her face…..can’t wait, Becky bumhole hates her because she had a face tat…..ok hun, Dane is being removed 🥹. Big pile of crusty slug knickers in the background. MCR butchers didn’t get rid of her chin from the side….. She’s back on hinge and ready to date 🤣 tic tok comments were hilarious…..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lol, that comment though "Can I teach you some meditation?"

Val's reply " Hmmmm, yerrr, I don't know why I like meditation but TikTok is soy much better".

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is selling this monstrosity of a creation lads 🤣🤣 I am soooooooooo tempted to message her and say "I will give you a tenner to throw it in the bleeping bin" 🤣🤣
Id give her 2 quid to use it as a feather duster! Great for getting in the nooks amd crannies 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So many posts i want to quote !!!

🔥Sal i’ll pay you a tenner to burn the emu dress

🤡 remember last time you disolved your lips for approx 5 mins before you got them done again like richmond sausages

⚓I bet she found the boyfriend in Mykonos who said “you should come visit” just so she would duck off and then the twit turned up almost as soon as his plane landed

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Speaking of tenners, this was Val's logic. .... when co-parenting you should get £300 a month, but she doesn't even get a tenner a day. Not that it bothers her...she makes £17,000 per whatever 🤥 but she thinks of and feels for all those out there who are co-parenting like her 🤥

Continues to cook and scoff for one, gets asked why she doesn't do her dishes and replies that she's started making a chores list for her eldest daughter and that's her job.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Gobble gobble girls
What the duck is she eating.

Looks like Katie Hayes brown sharks 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Defo on the breadline at the min, no planned holidays, no car..🤣

She is selling this monstrosity of a creation lads 🤣🤣 I am soooooooooo tempted to message her and say "I will give you a tenner to throw it in the bleeping bin" 🤣🤣
Is she that hard up. That dress is a walking STI....riddled as duck.

Imagine how she would package it 🤣🤣 lobs it in an asda carrier bag with tape

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Continues to cook and scoff for one, gets asked why she doesn't do her dishes and replies that she's started making a chores list for her eldest daughter and that's her job.
Chores are fine for kids i totally agree but when she isn’t even cooking for her then nah she is being a selfish witch as usual.

@wiganuser love your profile pic of a sunburnt Mez 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Skint because her sugar daddy fucked her off

Omg just realised I’m a VIP member 😍 what an accomplishment haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Sad act Sal…….pretending your kids doing the pots when really they are getting tucked up in bed by their Nan a couple miles away….

fathers don’t pay money to “mothers” who don’t have custody of their kids……simple Salvador

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.