Sallie Axl #51 The Tuebrook ostrich, having a wine and a line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaha her latest story her walking into the venue:

bouncer: ā€œcan you give me your right hand pleaseā€
Sally: *gives him her left hand*
Bouncer ā€œthatā€™s your left hand love, I need your rightā€
Shout out to the bouncer, that was a belter!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do we think the range was taken back as she has a ' new sponsor ' ?

Reactions: 3
Have you seen the comments on the TikToks of her podcast? Theyā€™re brutal.
Thatā€™s actually the first time Iā€™ve looked at the pod cast and duck me! How rough are them twoā€¦Iā€™m in shock (I mean Iā€™m not) but theyā€™ve got an absolute cheek posting the pics they do!!!

Reactions: 11
Hahahaha her latest story her walking into the venue:

bouncer: ā€œcan you give me your right hand pleaseā€
Sally: *gives him her left hand*
Bouncer ā€œthatā€™s your left hand love, I need your rightā€
She spends that much time gurning into mirrors and phone cameras that she no longer knows her left from her right!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The sad thing is, she really thinks sheā€™s living her best life. I say this a lot to people, but one day kids grow up and they see adults as they are. They understand it all. Thatā€™s when her kids will duck her off.

Her TT is still one of the cringest things Iā€™ve seen. Even if her kids donā€™t see it directly. Someone who knows them will, be it a school friend or even a school friends sibling. I remember posting the preparation for my daughters birthday, me blowing up balloons all that and I completely forgot she still had her phone so I raced upstairs to grab her phone but she already saw it. I shudder to think if I was posting about taking my best friends virginity or only fans šŸ¤®

Reactions: 12
Sheā€™s the most narcissistic person Iā€™ve probably ever seen, scrolling through her grid on Instagram and not a single photo of anything other than herselfā€¦ sheā€™s a proper head who loves herself and I donā€™t even know why! I couldnā€™t name one redeeming feature or quality she has, she needs help and a good kick

Reactions: 13
2CB65798-D0CB-4C5A-B906-6C53AB36123E.jpeg

Is this her describing the shape of her head after her trip to MCR aesthetics? ā¹

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.