Sallie Axl #51 The Tuebrook ostrich, having a wine and a line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she got a pair of 40 denier round her shoulders🤔
#youlookatwatsal

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now now, that’s a bit unfair lad. She’s done her annual children’s holiday remember she took them all the way to Cornwall 😌
Agreed that’s all her ‘mum’ chores done. She doesn’t need to bother her arse with them again until Christmas (oh the inconvenience) 🙄

Reactions: 1
Agreed that’s all her ‘mum’ chores done. She doesn’t need to bother her arse with them again until Christmas (oh the inconvenience) 🙄
That’s if she’s in the country, you know she’s ever so busy travelling the world & making new day ones she might not have the time this chrimbo 🙈

Reactions: 1
I remember from her recent cooking on cocaine live that she said that she's got one of the kids over Christmas and she was considering spending it abroad. That probs means that The Enabler fancies another Turkey and Tinsel holiday in Tenerife, and Val will tag along looking for fresh meat.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I remember from her recent cooking on cocaine live that she said that she's got one of the kids over Christmas and she was considering spending it abroad. That probs means that The Enabler fancies another Turkey and Tinsel holiday in Tenerife, and Val will tag along looking for fresh meat.
Cooking on cocaine live 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Overkill on the photoshop, she looks like a bloody alien! comment about Dubai again soon, another dirty trip?
Can you imagine Sal sending that to a punter and they then trying to find her in a bar/hotel.
They would never think it was the same person

• Haha
Reactions: 13
' Cooking on Cocaine' - got quite a ring to it that, you know🤣.
Ready steady cook is waaayyy past its sell by date!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
If I wanted to ask a sex therapist a question, then I'd see a bleeping sex therapist 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Where’s her mate Pepsi max gone? Can’t remember if they fell out or not?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.