Sallie Axl #5 Thinks shes Pete Tong, friends long gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No not “might”.. she said she needs to “realise” whether to go or not 🥴🥴🥴😂😂😂😂

Can’t you just tell she’s literally living off the seat of her pants not knowing when her next couple of quid is gonna come in.

SAL: duck AM SKINT.. I KNOW WA, ILL ADVERTISE ON ME INSTA..

SAL: tit IM SKINT A-bleeping-GEN, 50% OF ME FLAPS LADS.

SAL: duck, HOW AM I GONNA GET A COKE PLUG OVER ERE? ILL JUST PUT A LOCATION EMOJI IN ME INSTA BIO SEE IF I GET SOME BUSINESS

If she had money in the bank to spend on her “travels” she wouldn’t be asking people where to go she’d be out shopping treating herself actually having a good time, she could hire a boat go sunbathe all day on it..

instead she’s fuckin humping her bathroom sink in tit hotel rooms and gettin herself a side salad as a main meal 😂
Does she honestly believe she is living her best life right now? Its a bit sad

Reactions: 2
She also mentioned the ultra bespoke VIPs Wayne Lineker & Calum Best 🥴😂

so it MUST be legit 🙄
She’s about 18 years too old for Nonce
Lineker

ponce isn’t what I meant but it won’t let me say the other word😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her hair 🤦🏼‍♀️ She is one scruffy, manky old boot !

The Fendi dress may as well be a primark spesh If the rest of her is gonna look like that. Not one ounce of class.

Reactions: 11
This girl khloes arguing with on her stories
Christina_may_uk had a nosey at her story genuinely think she’s more of a mess than our Sal 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Aaargh she’s so dank the tacky fendi dress ... Saint tropes ... talking tit about Covid , I hope she gets it’s absolute waste of space . Honestly those poor girls of hers .

Reactions: 4
I actually can’t believe her face you know. It’s absolutely busted. Looks like she’s been stung by 25 wasps then ran over by a train

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why the hell is she calling it St Tropes 😂😂 is it some secret hoe code we don’t know about or is she that thick 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What's the point in having an only fans page if your Instagram followers can practically see you flaps on your stories when you're wearing the equivilent of a face mask to cover your bits :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
How’s Sal of to Bali on the 11th of September when her kids are back of their holiday with the shared custody agreement she has 😂😂... oh yeah she doesn’t have them....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.