Sallie Axl #5 Thinks shes Pete Tong, friends long gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad she's covered up those horrendous hair extensions. That'll be the only reason she's wearing that hat. Clearly TRYING to class herself up a bit while she's in St. Tropez. The botched surgeries and tacky tattoos are a dead give away SHE'S anything BUT classy!!!
If she's as loaded as she makes out they'll be loads of places she could go to in St. Tropez to get get hair and lashes redone.

Reactions: 7
I just watched that Khloe girls stories and jesus wept ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ slurring about ketones and then saying โ€œ the top, top people use them like Natasha Hamilton, top top people โ€œ for duck sake ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ some bird from Atomic Kitten. Give over haha
And Callum best ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sallie is wandering around. On her Tod. Looking at everyone else having fun. Sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Why is this thread now in instagrammers? Is it to do with number of followers?

Reactions: 3
Enjoying travelling round Europe ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Youโ€™ve been Spain & France on cheap Ryan air flights . Iโ€™m going to Majorca next week - does this mean Iโ€™m going travelling ๐Ÿ˜‚.
Sheโ€™s so full of tit - youโ€™ve got no real friends , not got your kids for the summer like a normal mum so youโ€™ve fucked off abroad on your own . Couldnโ€™t think of anything worse , she must be so lonely ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ahhh man Sallie, unfortunately I canโ€™t just up sticks and travel round Europe as you know I have kids and responsibilities, like my job and the tax I pay in order for you to swan around freely.......
Watch ... as I continue to duck off my children and go wherever I want. Good one Sal, you be free gurrrlllll and never let your kids and any responsibilities keep you holding down a job and in this country..

Sallie is wandering around. On her Tod. Looking at everyone else having fun. Sad.
She should be sat in the garden with her children the daft bint..

And Callum best ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Top top people...natasha Hamilton's got 5 kids by 5 different people. At least they all live with her I suppose, so take note sallie

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Firstly, I think a purpose made scare attic sounds brilliant and I would love to visit one.
Secondly, she wonโ€™t let the government tell her what to do. She will however, gladly accept the benefits theyโ€™ll give her towards her rent and cost of living.
And wear a mask ๐Ÿ˜ท

Watch ... as I continue to duck off my children and go wherever I want. Good one Sal, you be free gurrrlllll and never let your kids and any responsibilities keep you holding down a job and in this country..

She should be sat in the garden with her children the daft bint..

Top top people...natasha Hamilton's got 5 kids by 5 different people. At least they all live with her I suppose, so take note sallie
Has she?? No disrespect but Jesus how ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did I hear correctly? Did she say she might go to Mykonos? Is that because every single reality tv โ€œstarโ€ & z lister is out there at the min. More begging for friends & freebies ?! ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Khloe actually makes me laugh, thereโ€™s no doubt sheโ€™s fucked on every level but at least she owns who she is and doesnโ€™t try to be someone different every other day like Sallie! They both need a day off from that bleeping filter tho Jesus!!

Reactions: 12
Can someone create a thread for this Khloe girl? Not everyone follows her or knows who she is and she was mentioned alot on the last thread. It can be confusing to know who people are referring to.
Sheโ€™s definitely an addictive train wreck to watch isnโ€™t she! Khloe is what I imagine Sophie May Dicksons children have the (sad) potential to turn into...looks wise, hopefully not behaviour wise ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Reactions: 6
Did I hear correctly? Did she say she might go to Mykonos? Is that because every single reality tv โ€œstarโ€ & z lister is out there at the min. More begging for friends & freebies ?! ๐Ÿ™„
No not โ€œmightโ€.. she said she needs to โ€œrealiseโ€ whether to go or not ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Canโ€™t you just tell sheโ€™s literally living off the seat of her pants not knowing when her next couple of quid is gonna come in.

SAL: duck AM SKINT.. I KNOW WA, ILL ADVERTISE ON ME INSTA..

SAL: tit IM SKINT A-bleeping-GEN, 50% OF ME FLAPS LADS.

SAL: duck, HOW AM I GONNA GET A COKE PLUG OVER ERE? ILL JUST PUT A LOCATION EMOJI IN ME INSTA BIO SEE IF I GET SOME BUSINESS

If she had money in the bank to spend on her โ€œtravelsโ€ she wouldnโ€™t be asking people where to go sheโ€™d be out shopping treating herself actually having a good time, she could hire a boat go sunbathe all day on it..

instead sheโ€™s fuckin humping her bathroom sink in tit hotel rooms and gettin herself a side salad as a main meal ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Yeah......the airport you total meff!
Go home! Grow up! Sort your dysfunctional life out and start living like an adult and parent rather than some over the hill brass tramping round Europe, trying to scrounge freebies and having random blokes roaring up you!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She also mentioned the ultra bespoke VIPs Wayne Lineker & Calum Best ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜‚

so it MUST be legit ๐Ÿ™„

I just watched that Khloe girls stories and jesus wept ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ slurring about ketones and then saying โ€œ the top, top people use them like Natasha Hamilton, top top people โ€œ for duck sake ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ some bird from Atomic Kitten. Give over haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.