Sallie Axl 49 Sal thinks she’s mum of the year but a supervised visit to Wembley & she’s on the gear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion;

Sallie Axl the nomad with no mates, binned off again but can’t change her flight dates.

The face on it 😂 don’t forget she still live a better life than anyone evaaaa xxxx 🧿
Filter on and still looks dog rough.

I’d love to know what’s happened this time 🙈

Reactions: 8
Imagine bragging that your life was great and that you get to go on holiday all the time then less than 48 hours later your non existant mates have dropped you 🤣

Honestly it couldn’t have happened to a nicer person.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Time to grow up Sal and stop pretending!
Back to Tuebrook, treat yourself to a chippy tea and watch some Netflix girl

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Love how Sal goes to Liverpool becomes a scouser, goes to America becomes American goes to London becomes a cockney. Goes the woman’s hospital but didn’t become a mum. She is the worst human ever. And her tits are tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I fuking love ‘holiday nomad Val’ I have the best life, I’m so blessed blah de blah de blah!!! No love you’re a rough as chuff brass who would rather dump ya kids to chase after a materialistic lifestyle the only way you know how, by selling that battered smelly saggy fanny to ANYONE and EVERYONE who falls for the filter! What a fuking embarrassment you are, however don’t Eva change cos we all love cringing at you Rat Girrrl 😂😂😀😀 🐀 🐀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Girlies I’ve been at a wedding past couple of days, how do we know her Mykonos mates have dumped her? I can’t see anything on her stories? What did I miss 🙈

Reactions: 1
21774250-9A4A-47C3-A287-F66944C2EF9D.png
So 2 of her ‘mates’ have posted they’re on a boat party whereas Salan….
6CB75486-B618-4CDE-8829-153AB987812D.png
EDD11EAA-51D9-4ECD-A988-4FDD5547A1E2.png
Appears to be on her own in a street dancing. Tragic
There’s no way in a million years that Salan wouldn’t be posting herself on that boat

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Surely after this latest “Nomad trip” she’s realised she’s too bleeping old & toxic to be trying to tag along with everyone she meets outside the airport for her whole holiday.

Salvador gorl, it’s so bleeping obvious your that unhappy with ya dull friendless childless life in the UK that you have to frequently escape abroad where noone knows you, and it’s all your own doing you absolute nit 🥸

Reactions: 24
It might actually do her some good to realise she is the embarrassing mum at the school disco and stop trying to hang about with girls in their early twenties. She stands out like a sore thumb against all these young girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she look like she’s taking a bunch of kids to another Harry styles concert 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m literally embarrassed for her 🤦🏼‍♀️
Ashamed for her 🤣 love to be a fly on the wall listening to those girls like wtf who brought the old bird?!
(I’m old too before anyone starts)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It might actually do her some good to realise she is the embarrassing mum at the school disco and stop trying to hang about with girls in their early twenties. She stands out like a sore thumb against all these young girls.
She’s a bleeping self absorb narc she will not see that at all. In her mind she’s “young and free” and thinks she looks like her filtered face.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Salvador the nomad?,more like no-mates. She’s over the hill and on her bill. Total munter with a paying punter.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That last story she’s put on, she wasn’t even tagged in it but she’s reshared it because she’s featured in it…🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.