Sallie Axl 49 Sal thinks she’s mum of the year but a supervised visit to Wembley & she’s on the gear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a particular fan of Amanda Harrington, but Vals Mykonos vacay is a very different one from hers!

Thread title:
Salan Partridge and the Mykonos cum convention💦

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She can’t dance for tit either 😂😂😂😂every video is the same , that weird swaying looking into the camera proper crank behaviour 😂😂 even her holiday videos are getting boring

sets camera up writhes around gets in weird positions filming herself before she goes out

filming the boring crowd & d.j while she’s out

gets an unsuspecting ….. “my babe” new bestie in on a filtered video with her . Probably kisses her aswell then tags her in a post saying bestie

next day films herself on a sun lounger , probably rubbing herself up & down again , filtered to high heaven again

post something inspirational about how good her life is & how she loves to travel .
Anyone can go abroad Sal most of us go with our families , boyfriend or kids …. Not a load of weirdos 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
She can’t dance for tit either 😂😂😂😂every video is the same , that weird swaying looking into the camera proper crank behaviour 😂😂 even her holiday videos are getting boring

sets camera up writhes around gets in weird positions filming herself before she goes out

filming the boring crowd & d.j while she’s out

gets an unsuspecting ….. “my babe” new bestie in on a filtered video with her . Probably kisses her aswell then tags her in a post saying bestie

next day films herself on a sun lounger , probably rubbing herself up & down again , filtered to high heaven again

post something inspirational about how good her life is & how she loves to travel .
Anyone can go abroad Sal most of us go with our families , boyfriend or kids …. Not a load of weirdos 😂😂
The swaying makes me feel sea sick

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks like she's not having a ball after all....she's missing her forever favourite travel buddie, and shock horror....one of her daughters.

Two more days apparently, unless she misses her flight again. Don't think she's found anyone to latch onto though, so she might make it home on time, this time (ready to spend four days in bed "sick").

Reactions: 12
Looks like she's not having a ball after all....she's missing her forever favourite travel buddie, and shock horror....one of her daughters.

Two more days apparently, unless she misses her flight again. Don't think she's found anyone to latch onto though, so she might make it home on time, this time (ready to spend four days in bed "sick").
Last week she said she was child free till 6 Aug.. forgetting her lies again

If she's enjoying her life so much on a beautiful island, why is she looking through old random posts and ugly outfits on her insta?

Reactions: 8
Ariiibaaaa,I see she’s bought out the slow worm dance again 🤢. Looks like nobody wants to be in her videos no matter how much she calls their names and literally grabs their arm, sad cow.

Reactions: 6
I’m SO embarrassed for her, she’s clearly pissed them all off again and fallen out with them! She’s unbelievable!

Some of the girls she was with are actual models, Thaina (the girl you lot thinks looks like a boy 😂) is represented by some good agencies. The other lot (who she was in Egypt with) look like insta hoes but a significant cut above our Sal. I’ve no idea how she even gegs in on them in the first place, she is not on the same level at all.

The outfits, the fake tits, the perma tanned leather skin, the turkey teeth… she is a caricature of a woman 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I feel ashamed for her! She has alienated nearly everyone in her life. She'd best make the most of her time with her kids as give it a few years they'll duck her off as well. Smug Val, nomad no mates😆

Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion;

Sallie Axl the nomad with no mates, binned off again but can’t change her flight dates.

The face on it 😂 don’t forget she still live a better life than anyone evaaaa xxxx 🧿
All her new besties obviously ran out and didn't invite her or tell her where they went

Reactions: 9
I don’t know how she copes! If I went on the way she did I’d have passed out and died from anxiety by now! Like she literally pisses people EVERYWHERE she goes!!! I don’t get it!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.