Sallie Axl 49 Sal thinks she’s mum of the year but a supervised visit to Wembley & she’s on the gear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is not going out with those stinking braids and that Fendi dress again 🤣 didn’t she try and flog the Fendi dress when she was selling those ugly trousers?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg!!! Watch this tiktok she looks so olddd no idea if I can even post it but here we are haha x

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Chest infection my foot, bad batch of drugs again.

What is this this she has about making more money than men? It's strange

Reactions: 13
Omg!!! Watch this tiktok she looks so olddd no idea if I can even post it but here we are haha x
I'm genuinely curious as to why their faces look like this. Is it filler, the nasolabial folds and marionette lines seem extremely deep and pronounced on Val?

I'm 4 years older than Axl and I look about 15 years younger, and that's not just me being big headed :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 15
So the girl in the green pretty lil thing trackie with half a hand full of acrylics made 6 grand in a day but looks like she rolled out of a skip.
yet there’s girls who are nurses who work the arses off with super long shifts, look immaculate. No who I admire more. It doesn’t matter how much you earn your still a scruff.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
All the ‘I can buy this I can buy that’ talk. If you were earning that much, you’d be more specific in your bragging. That income would buy a car outright in a month. Almost buy a house outright with a huge deposit from a minimum of £5k a week. From the figures they’re chatting it’d be paid off in 5 years max. I know that’s what I’d be doing.

Funny how none of that’s happened. I mean I know she’s a nomad and material things mean nothing to spiritual Sal (unless it’s fake designer crap to wear or flights and hotels courtesy of whoever has hired her) but you’d think as a mother she’d want to give her girls some security.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She wouldn’t be wearing the same clothes on every holiday.
She wouldn’t be ordering a side salad.
She wouldn’t be shopping on Shien.
She wouldn’t be bragging so heavily about a box at Harry Styles, if she was earning as much as she says.

Reactions: 38
All the ‘I can buy this I can buy that’ talk. If you were earning that much, you’d be more specific in your bragging. That income would buy a car outright in a month. Almost buy a house outright with a huge deposit from a minimum of £5k a week. From the figures they’re chatting it’d be paid off in 5 years max. I know that’s what I’d be doing.

Funny how none of that’s happened. I mean I know she’s a nomad and material things mean nothing to spiritual Sal (unless it’s fake designer crap to wear or flights and hotels courtesy of whoever has hired her) but you’d think as a mother she’d want to give her girls some security.
Shes full of tit.

Reactions: 8

Spot on girl. That's why I don't buy all this OF bollocks.
As if I would be driving a 12845% APR range and a rental in ghetto earning those kinds of alleged sums 😏😏

That bleeping skank on the podcast needs to spend dosh on a dermatologist and a better foundation

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Funny how none of that’s happened. I mean I know she’s a nomad and material things mean nothing to spiritual Sal (unless it’s fake designer crap to wear or flights and hotels courtesy of whoever has

She's such a melt..... she ain't got a pot to piss in. If I was her I'd be buying cheap flats n renting them out (if I was earning more than the lads) but no sal gets to cricket kids sale isle, probably gets it on credit. And buys cheap designer fake. Doesn't even invest in good fake designer. She's so smug on that interview. I really dislike this wom'e'n I used to like her (dare I admit it 🧥👜)
I've been a cam girl so no hate. But I made my money and just collected it.

Reactions: 13
It’s all lies

she wears Shein underwear on her ‘shoots’ and nights out

everything is financed , and not owned

Her bed is from bleeping Argos (no offence to anyone with the same bed, just feel you would be shopping more high end if you were making the dough she purports to)

she’s delusional and skint and her face looks like a saggy ball bag in reality

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Sorry to be abit random, not been on a Sal thread for a long time now 😂but does any one know why she’s fell out or unfollowed Sophie may Dickson? They were best friends at one point and so we’re both there eldest daughters and now sal doesn’t follow her but Sophie still follows Sal

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.