Sallie Axl 49 Sal thinks she’s mum of the year but a supervised visit to Wembley & she’s on the gear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She asks gia a question and then talks about her self....more sallie talk than girl talk

Reactions: 11
That Gia one looks nothing like her pics #catfish

they are word vomiting over each other

these chavvy OF girls try so hard to push the narrative about “making sooo much money” - no one cares - why do you care what people think IF you’re making that much money? Seems like they’re trying to convince themselves half the time.. it’s not a respected job .. it never will be… no shame on sex workers but no one will ever turn around and say “well done you’re really smashing career goals there”

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If you didn’t know these girls and came across the video for the podcast without sound you’d think it was two burns victims talking about their struggles 🤣 state of them 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
They both look rough as duck !!! They look like the sort that would be in the dodgy bars in town where the old fellas hang out scavving for drinks on giro day

Reactions: 19
Is tuebrook really rough then ? I’m in Essex , I got lost somewhere called vange once , near Basildon and can imagine it’s like that 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Urgh I couldn’t watch that podcast. It’s so embarrassing. Basically two chavvy girls trying to justify OF. I don’t care what anyone does for a living but we also don’t need it throwing it in our faces what you do for a living.
Also she’s a rubbish host. From the small parts I watched she bounced from question to question, didn’t really allow the other girl to finish and she couldn’t even get her words out. She needs to speak clearly but she was so hyper when speaking it made it impossible to truly pay attention.

first opening sentence she had to repeat successful about 20 times because she was talking to fast 🙄

she also looks very puffy and very rough 😬😬😬😬

the other girl ain’t much either. If these girls are making all this money looking like that then maybe I should give it a go 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wasn't she meant to be laying down her new track today?

Ibiza at the weekend as well I think

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I haven’t a clue who that girl she’s “interviewing” is but she has the worst skin I’ve seen in a long time. All that money, I’d be getting myself to a dermatologist asap.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I haven’t a clue who that girl she’s “interviewing” is but she has the worst skin I’ve seen in a long time. All that money, I’d be getting myself to a dermatologist asap.
Haha just catching up (again I’m so tit these days) love this

Reactions: 3
Just watched a tiny bit of it and scrolled through the rest. Both of them are dog rough. I’m surprised Sallie released this as it shows exactly what she looks like.

Reactions: 14
Sitting there with ya herpes lip and coke bloat face while living in a rented house & car with part time kids in tuebrook flexing that ya make more than the lads in town 🤯 get to duck val 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m surprised she’s even put this out in public! She looks an absolute show. Also im sure she’s featured on loads of other podcasts lying about onlyfans, why does she feel the need to constantly podcast about it. Does anyone even care anymore, I feel like the mystique around onlyfans is old now, everyone knows the score now

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.