Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sadly I go to the same gym that our tuna canoe goes to! And let me tell you I had the misfortune of seeing her in there today! holy Christ is she hench for a short girl!
plus I dunno what was worse, the disgusting kids outfit she had on, the fact she left her child in the pool UNATTENDED when she was in the sauna (the older one), or the fact she parks in a disabled space!
mutt!
Of course she parks in a disabled space. She is such a self obsessed dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Ive just found out one of my boys school friends is off too Harry styles and they have a box, I’ve WhatsApped her mum with a pic saying let me know if you see her 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
Gosh I feel sorry for her kids man I know if that was me when I was a little girl I would have been dead embarrassed if my mum came out like that. Not that she ever would have.

I don’t believe her kids are even a thought when she does her bullshit manifesting, she lives her best life when she’s not with them, I can’t imagine she wants them back full time or even half the time. She may say she wants them back but her behaviour and actions say different.

• Heart

Lyla001

VIP Member
She literally has nothing at all to do. Nothing ! In the gym on a saturday night (dont have a prob with this btw).
But, sal is like - there's no one here🤷‍♀️
Thats cos people are out having a life / with the family & kids.
She leads a sad , empty life with her head in the fuckin clouds ⛅ . Not envious one bit. And Sal hun, i was a pt back in the day- did nutrition courses, the lot.
You have to be dedicated and genuinely into health and fitness ,and what you put into your body. Not a coke head who swans about the gym in a bodysuit and camel toe for the gram! She riles me.
Im having a wine 🍷 xx

Sallyspal

VIP Member
It should be “always show your children stability” - you don’t even have custody of your kids you tramp

• Heart

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
BuT hEr KiDs Go To ThEiR dAdS eVeRy ScHoOl HoLiDaYs 🤣🤣🤣

Kids half term and Sals fucking off to Ibiza with her ‘girl’ who definitely isn’t her daughter. I’m not surprised but still shocks me she has it in her to leave her kids behind so often.

• Haha

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
The way she’s behaving in the toilets, honestly if she was in sole charge of her child I can honestly see her leaving and only remembering about her daughter later that night when she’s in a club. Swear down she wouldn’t mean her daughter harm, but she is an absolute liability ain’t she. Off her tits.

PastorBake

Chatty Member
Yesterday - "I'll be uploading loads of clothes to my Depop tonight"
Today - "I'll be releasing my podcast episode tonight"

Can't wait to see what she doesn't do tomorrow night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Lyla001

VIP Member
Sal 'work is all i know' Axl.
What the actual fuck.
You dont look after yer kids
You lie on yer back for money
You do a few sessions in the gym whilst eye fuckin the camera.
You have god knows how many holidays 'being free' no kids in tow.

You dont know hard work Sal, and that is a fuckin insult to us hard working parents . She makes me sick

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
It’s a sad state of affairs when you have to have your mum tag along (cause you’re not allowed unsupervised visits) and you’re also not allowed to film your child.

it was part of the court order right? Not being able to film her child? I can’t imagine it being personal choice cause she’d be doing a SMD and shoving her kids faces in the camera every two seconds!