Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laughing

VIP Member
Can't wait to see if this happens. Not sure 6 years old want a bar! Would you let your child go of with our Sal?

20220613_121141.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Lyla001

VIP Member
What the friggin ell is that kids birthday thing shes at!! ? Fuckin hell , spiritual Sal will fit right in there with her batty riders n head scarf!!

• Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
For someone who was such a massive Liverpool Fan Match Slag last year & went to the pier head & all the other illegal gatherings - why’s she not at the fan park or at home getting ready for the Champions League final. It’s almost as though she’s not actually a fan at all, just another invented identity 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha

VIP Member
I smell bulllshit 🙄
Its so pointless moaning, because she will never change. she’s genuinely fucked in the head, but everytime she tries to make out she’s even half a mother, and wants hols with those kids etc. it makes me rage.

She’s fallen out with her mate so now the kids seem like a better plan but mind when’s she’s chasing the next friend, the kids would be fucked off at the drop of a bucket hat.

I just can’t stand how insincere and manipulative she is. Vile women and I hope when she’s on her last breath it all comes clear and rushing back to her what a shit person she is and how she chased the wrong thing all her life (dick, coke, fake friends) over her daughters and she takes the biggest feeling of regret with her

A limo/hummer isn’t what I’d call arriving in style Sal, it screams we are chavs!
Please tell me she’s not getting a Ferrari to park outside her rented flat in Tuebrook 🙈 I’m ashamed for her, can’t she see the irony in anything?

• Haha
There is a filter called ripped and tanned so presume it’s something like that creating the abs as you can hardly see her tattoos because something is filtering so hard.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Chi4

VIP Member
Wtf was that dj doing so close to the deck 😭too much mdma mate? the way he shook her hand as well..... Cringgggeee
Hahaha I noticed that 🤣. Might as well pull a chair up and sit next to the DJ , pushing on 40 and screaming Aaaaaaayyyyyyyyy.

Is this Aaaaaayyyyyyy she screams when near DJs some kind of mating call ?

• Haha

Dramalama78

Chatty Member
This is a sad state of affairs. The whole time she was there it was about her, the food for her, the champagne for her the box everything. At one point the kids (could only count 2) are just left to their own devices whilst Val eye fucks herself constantly whilst her cringe mate letches all over her. She has no idea how to parent because she never has. She’s an absolute shit mum and has no idea whatsoever. Embarrassing

There’s some beautiful places in Ibiza. Considering she’s supposed to be so well travelled she’s only made it to OB. She’ll be begging Wayne linekar for a line as we speak. Come to think of it she’s probably too old even for him 😂

Viewer123

Great parenting tonight Sal…a concert for your daughters birthday and you are absolutely smashed…couldn’t even lay off the booze/coke for one night to make it about somebody other than yourself! Thank god she doesn’t have full custody of them kids they are better off away from her as much as possible 🤢 she makes me feel ill selfish vile human.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Love how she thinks people are jealous of her life whilst she’s making her tins of spaghetti hoops all neat and tidy in the cupboards of her rented house! She’s on another planet!
That latest story 🙄 She’s a pleb.
She goes off for a few days with hand baggage only budget airline ticket to the most basic places staying in plastic package hotels wearing tacky fake designer bags and weird outfits off shein. A true nomad would never.

• Haha

Alexa456

Do you think she lends that tshirt out as a new bff test? ....if it comes back washed and ironed you're gonna be bff's 4eva 🤣 if it's covered in tan and creased you're in the bin!

• Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
She’s the type that would claim it was posted and then block the seller and keep the money and clothes

• Haha