Sallie Axl #48 The Camel that broke the Axl’s back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
do something nice for her kid? It’s all about Sallie and what Sallie thinks will make her look like the best parent.

she’ll be snorting Coke in the toilets, drinking and dressed like that. Nah, she deserves all she gets

Reactions: 35
Shes just shown the banner with kids pic on twice. What kid wants fish and rice for their birthday?
but she never shows the kids. Like yeah a photo fine, but she’s never showing us when she’s with the kids in person (if that makes sense ) I’m sure I read on here it’s something to do with court order or something

Reactions: 3
Her mum has to be there. There is a big difference.

And okay, maybe she is doing something nice for her child. Does it make up for her living like a carefree, childless woman every other day of the year?

Reactions: 26
There’s

There’s party bags and treats there also or the table , seen on the PTs story .
Oh, my mistake Sals only shown the bits where shes on the booze / champagne , kissing her mate. I suppose a few party bags makes her mother of the year. I must bear that in mind

Reactions: 32
I also don’t think sugar loaded snacks are good for kids but some little sliders and chips, chicken wings, vegetable crudités…I dunno just stuff that’s fun to eat & pick at rather than having to sit down and eat fish and rice while your mums necking the wine.

Reactions: 13
No way has she gone to a Harry Style's concert dressed like a slag the absolute shame of her. And with her little girl as well

Reactions: 23
I suppose she’s not stabbing the kids dad in front of her kid so that’s always an improvement on her previous parenting style.

Reactions: 38
Do you think she lends that tshirt out as a new bff test? ....if it comes back washed and ironed you're gonna be bff's 4eva if it's covered in tan and creased you're in the bin!

Reactions: 21
Thread : Sal thinks she’s mum of the year but a supervised visit to Wembley and she’s bang on the gear

Reactions: 29
So basically her mums looking after her daughter while she gets on the lash and snogs her mate wtf oh and has her baps out again ! Bet they go out after

Wtf is going on! I’d be mortified if my mum was carrying on like Sal is! Grinding on her mate, getting pissed, tits hanging out some top that doesn’t fit! What an embarrassment

Where is her kid? Is that her in the pics or is that the PT chicks?

Reactions: 3
Not sure if to similar to one above but thread suggestion: Sallie Axl: Kids party- what a joke, tits hanging out & bang on the coke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.