Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Salsausagelips

VIP Member
That filter she’s using makes it look like her fox eye surgery worked. Yep Sal. That’s what you should have looked like.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Aha

Check out happy pts stories for a Sallie in the wild shot, side on she’s still a rectangle and nothing like the filtered shots she shares 😝

Weezaweeza

Chatty Member
It sure looks like him !

I think it’s because a couple
Of people wrote some comments on it
The not so nice comments were on the post on the other woman’s page…..she hasn’t deleted them! You would if it was your real mate wouldn’t you?! 😆

Fat-tits

VIP Member
She looks like a right old rotter even with that ridiculous filter on! Her eyes have loads of saggy skin around them and her lips look so cracked.

The bandage scarf off the head didn’t last long !. Let’s see if she blags into “F**k me I’m famous” at Ushuaia. I will give it to Val if she can blag herself in ! It’s her last day today !

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
ECA562EF-B157-4376-A2B8-2B741923D668.jpeg

what’s the deal with this guy then? I’m pretty sure I saw our Val interacting with him over the weekend & I see she follows him.

Lyla001

VIP Member
So she basically went live to excuse why she’s on Only Fans. Why does she constantly feel the need to ‘defend’ herself? She’s always banging on about how much she doesn’t care for what people think - yet it’s obvious she does because she wouldn’t harp on about it as much as she does otherwise.
Also she’s doing that dreadful fake scouse accent again 😂
That live was just so uncomfortable to watch🤦‍♀️