Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ineedmorecoffee

Chatty Member
That video of her and that girl touching themselves up by the pool. I. Can. Not. Cope 🤣
I just wonder how that conversation went, it’s just so weird. ‘Eeeeeyyy babe, wanna film feeling ourselves up in our teeny bikinis for the gram?’

It looked soooooo damn awkward.

Reactions: 1

Dantee

Couldn't agree more... its when the friend said you put the mirror on depop and sal gets all toned declaring it's upstairs

Or the pal off her face begging sal for more love boat 🤮
And the men breathing one !?!
And then every single other one on there that we didn’t mention 😂

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
Surprised her and banterqueen arnt friends, she Fuked her kids off to earn money the same way. They see having kids as holding them back. Absolutely vile behaviour. Swapped being a mum for meals, clothes, and holidays the lousy shower of RATS.
Isn’t she in prison?

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
I don’t think there’s much deal with him, it’s just Andy Grant. Any fella would wanna fuck Axl coz she’s a dirt bag, no one would actually date her or be interested in her. I like Andy, although we are not on speaking terms anymore 🤣🤣🤣 he wouldn’t go near that. He’s a respected person.
I’ve no idea who he is? My mate just said it’s Andy Grant - so wasn’t sure what the real deal is with him. Why aren’t you speaking? Ha