Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flixy83

How many days is Sal going to go to the gym/pool and not wash her hair do we think? Starting to look a bit like it needs a power hose.

Reactions: 3

Demilee124

Chatty Member
Built like a brick shit house 🧱
Lipo is included in the bbl with implants surgery she did with Dr Aslani, she’s had an etching lipo. He should have put some fat in her hips to give her curves so she’s not straight up and down at the front and fake bum at the back. Doesn’t look natural. Most people get slope bbls now where it’s like an upside down heart shape from waist to bum. Hers is botched or she probably didn’t follow the aftercare

Built like a brick shit house 🧱
Lipo is included in the bbl with implants surgery she did with Dr Aslani, she’s had an etching lipo. He should have put some fat in her hips to give her curves so she’s not straight up and down at the front and fake bum at the back. Doesn’t look natural. Most people get slope bbls now where it’s like an upside down heart shape from waist to bum. Hers is botched or she probably didn’t follow the aftercare

Last edited:

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Shes just shown the banner with kids pic on twice. What kid wants fish and rice for their birthday?
but she never shows the kids. Like yeah a photo fine, but she’s never showing us when she’s with the kids in person (if that makes sense 🤣) I’m sure I read on here it’s something to do with court order or something

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
She sure gets "let down" a lot with the things that cost money and why is it always at the last minute..... she's clearly seen an actual influencer getting things by posting they've been let down last minute and she thinks she can do the same. I wonder if the selling of the clothes was to fund the birthday transport but no-one wanted to buy her second hand pieces (splattered with stains if todays top is anything to go by)
These insta huns are so fucking sneaky

Its_Me

VIP Member
Wtf is that lunch she’s eating last nights leftovers with a couple of eggs on top 🤢

• Haha

Prada33

They must be because none have kids, husbands? they all know of each other. They never stay friends for long because of conflict and jealousy, and they all seem to only have dogs that love them.

I’d say if you get 2 mins, treat yourself to @itslayalakay story, it’s special, also they are out in Ibiza at 9pm… I mean, have they got that bar for free as it’s so early?

MamaTea

It’s the I’m serious,I’m a boss bitch poses!! The I’m an absolute top dunce at spelling!! Is this a weird fetish?? Or is Sal just massively showing herself up as some sort of crack head!!

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
Christ she’s training with Marcel. Poor kid having to pretend with an old hag like her. The shame of her getting him to film the whole session 🙄

dottynotty

Chatty Member
Wtf was that dj doing so close to the deck 😭too much mdma mate? the way he shook her hand as well..... Cringgggeee
EL OH EL!!!! Hilarious I thought it was Michael Bibi for a second. How bloody funny!!!! Ayyy. I’m so embarrassed for her.