Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pommynoir

VIP Member
It stops working every time she changes her name, I've requested her latest one and they doesn't usually take long to add.

Picuki works in the meantime
I thought that could be the case! I also requested it. Couldn’t tell if it was one _ or two so went with two.!

thanks for the other suggestion was having a look if the deleted stories were on there

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1291828
This video is blinding because she’s there, looking like a love child of the bride of Wildenstein and the moon, and then all of a sudden the filter kicks in when she gets closer and she’s back to being her normal Instagram blurry self. 💀
Also is she using some mad muscle filter that was made specifically for men? Not that she looks that ripped here but the biggest curve it looks like she has is around the crotch area. Just saying. Or maybe the only thing designer she could get her grubby hands on was a jock strap this week who knows?

Eyerollsagain

Sal your meant to sit on it the other way 🤣

Ladies- this exercise is not going to get you any booty gains. It’s purely an exercise the insta Slags to show off their chocolate starfish. Absolutely no benefit whatsoever

il take your pathetic hip thrust too Sal and raise you 140kg 🙃
Exactly! This vid is purely to show her camels toe!

• Sick

Tigger20

Chatty Member
She’s back! Except saying she is going somewhere today but using the exact or similar video that she used yesterday. Same outfit, same hair, same video.

The bandage scarf is off today ! Well done Val ! Just keep off the beak till tomorrow when you blag into ushuaia !

• Haha