Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Prada33

Isn’t she in prison?
No she’s out. She has 4 kids all littered around Wirral, never with any of them. She is Just constantly stuffing her face in pubs with her mate dean who looks like a smackhead. When she had her kids she had fuk all. House was bare, now I think even if she did have chance to get her kids back she would say no. They get to used to living with no responsibilities and engulfed in this fake image of Instagram. Lowest of the low.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Lyla001

VIP Member
Not a fuckin balloon in sight. Just sal with her tits hanging out kissing her bessie , getting on the piss and a non child friendly spread!
You know whos gonna be babysitting tonight

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Kids half term and Sals fucking off to Ibiza with her ‘girl’ who definitely isn’t her daughter. I’m not surprised but still shocks me she has it in her to leave her kids behind so often.

rhobh17

VIP Member
We all just adding it to the list of things that’ll never transpire then.
*checks notes*
Popped it under girl talk podcast and bunk beds x

• Haha

tete

I read on here about her mum being brought along , but in fairness my mum comes a lot of love a with me and my child , out of choice , it’s called a good bind relationship. Her and her mum seem like they have that 🙄

Also kids party’s do not have to consist of loads of shit sugar “treats” I would rather my child eat good food instead tbh. I’m not sticking up for anyone her but like feel like the girls gets a death on here and she’s actually trying don do something nice for her kid. Just me opinion . The top very revealing and not a choice any normal parent would go for I can agreee on
you’d rather a six year old eats shite mass catered fish and rice than the food she actually wants as a birthday treat? K

Reactions: 20

TrollLolLol

Chatty Member
I can’t even find the words for this one.
Going to your 6 year olds birthday dressed like a hooker and getting smashed. Her mum is just as bad for going along with it all like it’s normal.
What a weird family set up.
Those kids deserve better than this.
A lot of us probably know from personal experience, kids do remember, and end up fucked up themselves from the memories. Being smashed and in charge of a child is a fucking disgrace.
She’s like another fucking kid. It’s like her mum has taken a 6 year old and the embarrassing teenage sister, let her bring a mate and they’ve got pissed up for the first time. How does she not realise she doesn’t look cool, she looks absolutely cringey and embarrassing. What a fucking state 😳😳

View attachment 1353350
Even worse. She’s dressed her 6 year old in a matching outfit to hers. I’m horrified. When my daughter was 6 she wore frilly dresses and flowers in her hair. This is tragic.
Oh so the kid in green (dressed like a normal kid!) belongs to the PT mate

Gossipxoxogirl

Chatty Member
Why does she always put how long she has been friends with people. She has the maturity of a 12 year old girl 🤣

• Heart

laughing

VIP Member
She won't be ashamed, she won't see anything wrong in her actions last night.

Our sals mum, needs to realise that she is allowing Sal to be around the daughter and behave this way. Sals mum is also failing that young girl.

Our Sal said earlier in the week, Wembley was for the daughter and her mates, none of the daughter's mates there, only the child with PT (is it hers?). What mother in their right mind would let their child go off with pur Sal.

And our Sal tells us all the last two years have been rough but she is a better parent who has her children back, what a lier

ohdoris

VIP Member
She’s treating us this morning with the Nat West Val throwback - also wtf is she doing in the video ?!

• Haha

Salsausagelips

VIP Member
Imagine going into the toilets to film yourself eye fucking yourself in the mirror to upload to insta at your kids 6th birthday “party” what a sad little life!
I have no words. Apart from CRINGE.

I’m really trying not to mention the account that’s trying to defend her. You’ve obviously not watched Sal for long.

• Heart