Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Salsausagelips

VIP Member
Oh now the lads are falling out with her. Ffs sake Sal read the room. Maybe you’re the problem
Just a thought.

Ay she’s the type to get a cob on if she’s not stared at when entering a room. Probably not got any male attention today.

Reactions: 19

Its_Me

VIP Member
Did Richy have the straw thing (don’t know what you call it the thing you snort coke up in) in his hand then drop it? Then the bags clearly visible. Good thing Saltyfish is only showing her stories to close friends aye.

• Haha

Mrs Blobby

it’s obviously her friend that has the box and brought Sallie scissorhands along who has commandeered it as her own.

• Haha

Lyla001

VIP Member
Theres a surprise- Sals pissed someone off after a few days 🙄😝. Shes probably nicked summat off her.
Fuckin skanks the lot of em

• Haha

Lyla001

VIP Member
Its the Sal show alllllll over again. Fuckin boring. ALL ABOUT HER.
Put some clothes on you scruffy cow

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
A box for this Saturday for Harry Styles is £685 per person....pennies that.....when you're earning £17 grand a month 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Hat heart hat heart

I read on here about her mum being brought along , but in fairness my mum comes a lot of love a with me and my child , out of choice , it’s called a good bind relationship. Her and her mum seem like they have that 🙄

Also kids party’s do not have to consist of loads of shit sugar “treats” I would rather my child eat good food instead tbh. I’m not sticking up for anyone her but like feel like the girls gets a death on here and she’s actually trying don do something nice for her kid. Just me opinion . The top very revealing and not a choice any normal parent would go for I can agreee on

• Haha

Aha

Unrecognisable 😱😱 I see she’s dropped fitness from her name - another short lived fad, now back to touting her podcast, it’s hard to keep up 😂😂

• Haha

the_moonins

VIP Member
A “nomad” doesn’t have a fixed address… why has she got it in her bio whilst posting from her rental 2 bed?

• Haha
  • Wow

Its_Me

VIP Member
Not Nomad Sal staying in the most plastic looking room and going to the most trashiest commercial places on the island.

• Haha

Weezaweeza

Chatty Member
She defo heard someone else use those expressions, thought they sounded intellectual and tried to pass them off as her own 😆

• Haha

rhobh17

VIP Member
Imagine actually getting your kids taken away from you. Let that just sink in. How she doesn’t feel ashamed I’ll never ever know. She’s brazen AF.

Reactions: 18