Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lyla001

VIP Member
Sorry everyone, no sightings as yet. I’m stuck in the office now for a few hours but will have a wander near Gotham at lunch to see if there’s any sign of her 🕵🏻‍♀️ I mean it’s not like she’ll be rushing back to pick the kids up from school.
Thats cos shes sat in some car with her lacy bra on🤷‍♀️. You know, like yer do.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Its_Me

VIP Member
No sign of happy healthy deysbrook bommie Lover though is there , thibk she’s with a Tulum Bessie who must’ve transferred through London to meet her.

The wild Wild West meets the £5 jeans shop meets burning man look has killed me off this morning 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yes she’s with the same tall blonde girl she was with in Tulum the last time. Weird she’s not tagged her though.

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
Pizzza pizza pizza hey Sallie 🙄
School run school run school run because I’m a decent Mum that isn’t neglectful and dismissive of my kids.

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
Seems like her mate was at the same house doing a different job… see photo! One of the others said she had been taking up the 🍑 on Twitter there so that seems like half the story.

here she is saying she found out the guy they are having sex with… well you can watch it!
Wow. They’re not the sharpest tools in the box are they. Proper rough too. Grim on toast !