Sallie Axl #46 Zero hour contract mum, in London again to take it up the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Val no ones is paying you to party you are far too old and also there are plenty of good looking ladies ( some 15 years younger then Val ). Willing to party for a bottle of champagne lol
Why would someone pay 14k a week 😳🤣🤣. What a melt

Reactions: 15
I just don't understand who she thinks she's kidding. Men aren't paying to "party" with girls. They're having sex with them as well. Fuckin hell she's such a vile woman.

I know we're barely into the thread but "The Tuebrook Swindler" deffo needs to be the next thread title 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Wasn’t there something like this mentioned on maybe the Bailey thread or one of those about ‘image girls’ who actually are paid to go to parties? I believe it tbh but I also don’t think the line is always drawn there.. a lot of the girls probably use it as in to get clients for the bigger stuff.

Reactions: 12
Has anyone told the actual Black Rabbit business what she’s set up? I imagine they’d issue her with a cease and desist.

Reactions: 9
Sal is not the type of girl that gets taken on dates. Who on earth would want to date a drugged up slapper who stabbed her ex in front of their kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wonder if her mum is with her again? Wonder if she will go and find customer whilst in Paris with her daughter/s?

Just cant imagine that Black Rabbit will last long!

Reactions: 7
She’s like delboy from only fools and horses with all these ridiculous ideas that go nowhere. Just waiting for the bio change to London Miami Tuebrook

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am sorry , same age as Sal, I couldn’t be bleeping arsed being nice to fellas for doh. Assss ifffffff. Eurgh the patience , the stinky breath and general poor hygiene , poor sex eurghhhhhhhh

rather have my normal job and man who is amazing and I intend to stay with forever (who funnily enough doesn’t test my patience , doesn’t have poor hygiene and serves me well haha). Moral is , yeah the Normal life isn’t that crap after all Val!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I am sorry , same age as Sal, I couldn’t be bleeping arsed being nice to fellas for doh. Assss ifffffff. Eurgh the patience , the stinky breath and general poor hygiene , poor sex eurghhhhhhhh

rather have my normal job and man who is amazing and I intend to stay with forever (who funnily enough doesn’t test my patience , doesn’t have poor hygiene and serves me well haha). Moral is , yeah the Normal life isn’t that crap after all Val!
I couldn’t do it for all the money in the world, would rather be poor than be paid to have some sweaty old balls in my face but fortunately there are alternative less gross ways to make money.

Reactions: 18
Shows how immature and pathetic she is with that pic saying she hates the girl on the end. At my big old age (slightly younger than Sal depending what day you’re asking her) I wouldn’t even bother acknowledging the girl. She’s so tragic.

Reactions: 18
Black Rabbit just sounds like a sex toy to me! 🤣 can't think of anything else when I see her advertising for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shane popped up on my Tinder, should have took pics but I was trying to get off the page as fast as possible.

• Haha
  • Sick
Shows how immature and pathetic she is with that pic saying she hates the girl on the end. At my big old age (slightly younger than Sal depending what day you’re asking her) I wouldn’t even bother acknowledging the girl. She’s so tragic.
exactly. She literally falls out with everyone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.