Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Keera

VIP Member
Omg she looks fucking awful!!!! She can say it was a holiday full of excitement and experience all she wants but no one looks that clapped after a relaxing week in the sun 🤥

Reactions: 20

wiganuser

VIP Member
Remember last time she got legged off insta and she made a new one with ‘I know who did it’ in the bio 🤣🤣🤣 the soft twat
Or when she kept saying she had contacts at insta and said it would be sorted in a week 😂😂😂😂😂

Eugh, imagine in you seen her at a spa. With that manky body all over the loungers and in the pool. I guarantee she is the type to piss in the pool and flush tampons down the toilet. Shes crawling 🦟🦟

• Haha
  • Sick

Sallyspal

VIP Member
Your kids have anxiety as they have been exposed to a mother as a lunatic , has more interest in holidays than them , is selfish , yields knives 🔪, looks like a baboons arse hold … I could go on

• Sad
  • Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
I can’t wait to see Salvador rock up in VEGAS for Burning Man ✈✈✈✈😂😂😂😂👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

for anyone who don’t know Burning Man is in Nevada but Black Rock City about 500 miles from Vegas the dumb fuck

• Haha

JE172

VIP Member
Here we go again…….

Surely she knows she fits both of these

1. Sal Swindler
2. Val Valium
Personality disorder?! Just interview yourself love!
In todays Girls Talk Valerie Baxel Bean chats with Spiritual Sal😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Sez99

VIP Member
Sals latest about her body - first comment- '2 kids,no problem'
No shit love,never mind your body is still in good nick after 2 kids - you still fuckin act like you did before 2 kids!!
Single life, zen sal, taking 'time out'. You do not realise ( or care) the damage you are doing to those girls. Its heartbreaking 💔
My girl is my world. She doesnt leave my side and i wouldnt have it any other way.
Remember her body going into big brother though ?? Like nothing wrong with it but she did not enter that house dressing for the figure she had lol.
She’s since bought a body and it’s like yeah your lipo shave on your waist is nice but your butt implants are hysterical and your face is butters.

• Haha

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
If anyone is following the fake account i would say

⚡make sure you aren’t following any of Sals real accounts
⚡better still block Sals accounts
⚡make sure you are private

We don’t want anyone getting doxxed again 😘

Edited to add

⚡whoever is behind the account you are a legend but also maybe you should also block her from seeing the account to piss her off even more 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
People who aren’t bothered about something don’t post about it 🤣🤣 the lady doth protest too much!!
On another note, I’m 42 and no one has ever ‘done me wrong’ grow up sally.

• Haha

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Full on coke bloat and looking like she's sucked the leather of a couch with those sausage lips 🤮

• Haha
Why does she think people want to see her “workout” it’s fucking boring
You got your bum in Turkey Sal, don’t make out you got it from squats