Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cajerov211

Three people have done her wrong, and she's not bothered by it, she hasn't post anything on Instagram - she says in an Instagram story 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 21

wiganuser

VIP Member
Was she in the same Spa / Gym in Warrington where she was posting from before Dubai? Athelis? If she’s making OF content in a public place like that she’s fucking disgusting! That’s right by me & my brother & his family are members, imagine taking your kids for a swim & that OAProstitute is writhing around on the loungers 😣
Yep that's the gym 😂😂😂

Imagine paying nearly 90 quid a month for membership and Sal is sat near you, filming herself off her fac, on a sunbed fingering herself

• Sick
  • Haha

crap Bag thanks

Chatty Member
Live update:

She’s only going to Miami as the girls will be away with their dads.

She’s doing a few days in LA to see friends when in Miami.

The extra days in Dubia were wasted as it was apparently due to Covid test issues (I think that’s what she was saying) even though she was out on the piss with her new airport besties in those days.

Done loads but only put on close friends insta.

She’s taking the kids away over Easter.

She had a chill time in Dubia as she doesn’t think it’s appropriate to be be out clubbing 24/7/365.

Though one night she got in at 11am.

Booked the panoramic suite in the Burj via Booking. Com.

She’s missing Marco Carrolla’s birthday in London on the weekend cos ‘you know, I gotta see my kids’. SHE LOOKED DEVASTATED AT THIS.

Said if she had got back on Tuesday like she had planned she’d have gone to London for the weekend for it.

As someone else said she mentioned she knows she needs lots of therapy and stability is key 🤣

Also asked why she can’t travel around all the time 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Think that was it, and now I’m 25 mins behind my spreadsheet I’m working on 🤣🤣🤣
And she’s off to buy a diary because it’s the start of the year and it’s important to write things down and she has a lot to do… does someone want to let her know it’s feb 4th not Jan 4th?

Also, those lips look PAINFUL 💉

• Haha

Gossip xoxo

Been following the thread for a while but only just decided to add an account so I can chat on here.

Anyone else get second hand embarrassment watching her stories? Like I’m younger than her and I would not do the stuff she does.

When I say that, I mean the daft social media stories of her driving her car and thinking she looks mint.

Also, id be pretty pissed if she was using the same gym as me and filming OF content. Imagine walking in on her and she’s doing something weird 🤣

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
God I scrolled to the bit where she explains that if a man cums inside of her it changes her DNA for seven years….
Hahaha I somehow watched/listened to all of it in 2 parts but fuck me that was the best bit. I gathered what she meant was the energy exchange during sex but imagine ‘your DNA changes when someone cums in you’ all the criminals would be out doing full on robbery’s and all sorts then shagging randoms to change their DNA 😂 And Christ knows what she was on about stays with you for 7 years maybe she was confused with the 7 year cell renewal cycle..

She’s proper batshit and it makes me so sad for her girls how self absorbed she is.

• Haha

wiganuser

VIP Member
SHE IS VILE!!!! Making fun of the president of a country at war who is fighting for his freedom, his country , his family. She is SICK in the head. She needs serious help…. I hope her kids are taken off her for good because she is not of sound mind… disgusting individual
She sounds off her face in that video 😩

No sal he doesnt look like a scouser. He looks like a person fighting for fucking freedom. What an uneducated cunt she is.

Screaming that shes in Benidorm (which I love btw😂) and not in Miami or Dubia

She said on that YouTube podcast thing with the 2 guys that after having her daughter she had alopecia & anorexia and her hair was falling out so she started wearing a beanie and everyone copied (?) so she started the tits, tats and beanie hats slogan.

……shoot me and my memory dunno how the fuck I remembered that
There's a clip on YouTube when she was in BB where she tried to put a fake posh accent on and that Gina ripped into her calling her a prostitute with her manky tatoos 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

silent.movie

She’s such an ugly soul, never known anyone justify the shit choices they make soyyyy much.

‘I’ve apparently just got my kids back and leave them every minute to provide for them’ nah, you leave them because you don’t want to be a parent and that’s evident.
Don’t want ties holding you down, don’t want ties to your ex’s, which they are.

If I had the ‘money she makes’ per month I’d be doing a degree to get a job to earn twice as much, let’s face it she’s got the time 😂 just not the application, she’s very self entitled, works for absolutely fuck all and expects the world.

Star is born

VIP Member
He’s 40 I’ve been on the kids open insta. Sals in the 40 highlight. It says daddy daughter on one of the hashtags
anyway…. Sal loves getting her kit off anywhere.
8D35EF03-CB0C-4392-9E3E-DE7A44A956FC.jpeg

It says daddy daughter on one of the hashtags

• Sick

Lonewolf

VIP Member
I feel that latest grid post is aimed at us 🤣 I also read the second paragraph as ......

My life is filled with love, EXCREMENT, adventure and experiences I couldn't begin to explain!! 🤣🤣

• Haha

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Oh that’s so sad but wow…’house and carriage’ 😳 I’m always torn with these go fund me things and if I do donate its usually a personal thing and I don’t go on to share but it doesn’t look like Sal has even contributed, unless she’s a £5 anonymous donor which is pretty cheap when she’s earning 17k a week.
It’s just so distasteful imho. Many funeral directors perform childrens funerals free of charge. No need for all the extravagant extras, especially if you’ve asked others to pay for it.