Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

observerisshe

Chatty Member
Okay sooooo I can confirm the whole of Liverpool is madly infested with Rats it’s actually unbelievable you know like six people I know have them outside their houses just getting about like humans 🙈😩😩😳😳😳 okay so Val wants to be careful because CHEW Brook rats will eat her tinct wincy lavender thong
I’ve never had rats hun, never even heard of an infestation by me 🐀 I’ll look out for lavender thongs scurrying through tuebrook tho 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

wiganuser

VIP Member
Nooooo stop it I can’t cope 😂 it’s nice she’s suddenly remembered she’s got two daughters though well done on that front! Claiming she’s bringing her children up not to judge anyone. I don’t think she’s twigged she’s not bringing her children up at all and she hasn’t for the last few years and probably has no intention of ever doing so again. If she’s so done with the UK why doesn’t she take herself off to live elsewhere 🤷‍♀️ Let’s hope she doesn’t forget to to pack her kids bags when she’s packing hers.
Ps. Doesn’t her phone have a spell check 😂
It's when she harps on about her love for travelling and seeing different cultures and people 🥴🥴🥴
Booking a £9.99 Ryanair flight and the odd business class flight to get shat on hardly makes her some fucking advocate for world peace.
Her poor girls, growing up in this terrible world eh. I'm sure being witness to her mum taking coke, stabbing their dad with scissors and being stripped of parental rights is more damaging to them.

• Haha

ladymanc221

VIP Member
Storm Eunice is battering Britain and Sal goes out with a bra and suit combo like the classy bitch she is 😂 tells you everything you need to know about her #attentionseekingmuch? 🤣🤣 if that was me people would be hanging their cardigans off my nips 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

tete

When she says “I might put my only fans on the side of a taxi..” and they’re like “…haha yeah, good idea”
And then one of them says “yeah you see taxis with like shit clubs advertised” 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

• Haha

wiganuser

VIP Member
"I dont do liverpool nights out, I prefer just quiet meals out " 🥴🥴

If she brushed up against me with that vile bra on I would spray a bottle of bleach and the cleaners mop all over her

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Tigger20

Chatty Member
She’s back to telling us she is skinny because of a healthy life when really it’s actually because of a coke addiction.

• Haha

Mrsoreilly

VIP Member
Why is she trying to justify going to Miami in 2 weeks by saying my kids are away with their dads.

Where were they when she was in Tulum and last week and all the other times? Don’t bother saying you are only away because they are. No point in pretending you look after them ever.

Knickers

These non medically trained aesthetic companies mostly beauticians who’ve been on a day course laundering either their fellas drug money OR their money they’ve made of brassing it into aesthetics companies
Injecting the public with all kinds of mad techniques. Causing their faces and lips to look like travel pillows …

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Genuine question girls but does anyone actually go out dressed like her? Suit outfit with her bra fully out?

I only really go rock nights so i have no idea if this is normal or just her advertising herself 🤣
I didnt think anyone wore bras with suits since posh spice started dating Beckham! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21

observerisshe

Chatty Member
To be honest I read here for a good 9 months before I joined as a member. Whoever it is has given the tea 🫖 and they’re not acting shady, maybe just a bit excitable 😝

• Haha

Tracy Beaker

Sal: ‘Why the fuck does anyone think there better than others’
Me: ‘because I know the correct variations of ‘there,’ ‘their’ and ‘they’re,’ the difference between ‘off’ and ‘of’ and how to spell ‘women’ 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Nooooo already 😳 fuck me that last thread flew faster than val does to the nearest airport 🏃‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart