Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
0944FD07-0007-4E8B-B616-17BDD3A956C0.jpeg

Val, those smelly bottom teeth are knocking me fucking sick, lips that filled they expose all your decaying teeth rat gerrrl🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66

wiganuser

VIP Member
Full of fucking Karen's on these threads these days 🥴🥴
@Catdels had some tea, nothing bullshitty and OTT like some others do, wind ya necks in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Sallie Axl #45 Hoes Without Boarders

(boarders is spelt wrong on purpose just in case anyone thinks i am dumb like stabby)

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Catdels

What’s happening tattles? I’m new followed threads for awhile had to post as saw Val out last night in neighbourhood in her get up making a show of herself 🤣 she thought people were loving her but instead they’re all pointing at the prossy 🤢😄she was with a bunch of guys one who’s her landlord at tuebrok manor Shane.hanley.589 😆 we stalked his profile all night as he was taking vids he’s friends with my mate who thinks he’s a total bellend, he’s got his finger in every pie in town but everyone knows he’s not got a penny 😄 our val defo paying rent in kindness 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Tigger20

Chatty Member
This whole manifesting thing is basically just laying in bed wishing you had a better life, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
no shade to anyone who works away or likes a break away from their kids no and again.

but

sal has been away from her kids more in the month of jan than some of us have been in our whole lives. Just a thought sal

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Queenie Pop

DF22312C-019F-4B06-B4E2-AFF697E7177A.jpeg

I can hardly breathe with laughing here !

I AM THE WORD LIVING

ffs & I am free.Please stop Val. You’re such a joker 🃏

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Queenie Pop

Don’t be mean guys or we might not get any more ☹
Exactly! Don’t turn on catdel. They’ve given us piping hot tea. We now have it confirmed that vals house is rented. Who she’s renting from etc. no need to make them feel uncomfortable

Reactions: 37

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
AF3747FF-1CEB-4EAD-B536-7B8E5E98D2EB.png

What’s that you’re saying Sallie?

I’m sure ideas just pop into her head - she posts about them as though they’re real because she’s simply had the thought. Never known someone so prone to delusion!

• Haha
Reactions: 37