Sallie Axl #44 Salvador Sali and the Curious Case of the Clot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I wonder how she has managed to give us 40+ threads worth of content here….actually, no. I don’t wonder that at all 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1039011
What’s that you’re saying Sallie?

I’m sure ideas just pop into her head - she posts about them as though they’re real because she’s simply had the thought. Never known someone so prone to delusion!
Hopefully it's a filler dissolving company because those lips 🤢🤮🤮🤮
How does she think they look good?!
She should invest in some grammar and comprehension lessons and not a bleeping LV diary, my 7 year old can write more coherent than her FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has a hole in the knee of her trousers / leggings. Her ramblings are in broken English. She is just a complete car crash. I’ve started to feel sorry for her at times as she is desperate to be something she can never be.
88E3685A-69A4-441F-9E3B-C3AA62D6FDC2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That live was CHAOTIC.
Also what I found SO UNNERVING was that OTT fake flirt with someone in the background and she was all LOUD laughter, smiles, sultry eyes lol and then she turned the camera and it all just DROPPED. Her face was immediate neutral.
I found that really fuckin creepy:(:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 13
I forgot, she’s also going to start DJ’ing again, she was Shazamming all the songs in tulum and she’s gonna put sick lyrics over them.
🥴

Live update:

She’s only going to Miami as the girls will be away with their dads.

She’s doing a few days in LA to see friends when in Miami.

The extra days in Dubia were wasted as it was apparently due to Covid test issues (I think that’s what she was saying) even though she was out on the piss with her new airport besties in those days.

Done loads but only put on close friends insta.

She’s taking the kids away over Easter.

She had a chill time in Dubia as she doesn’t think it’s appropriate to be be out clubbing 24/7/365.

Though one night she got in at 11am.

Booked the panoramic suite in the Burj via Booking. Com.

She’s missing Marco Carrolla’s birthday in London on the weekend cos ‘you know, I gotta see my kids’. SHE LOOKED DEVASTATED AT THIS.

Said if she had got back on Tuesday like she had planned she’d have gone to London for the weekend for it.

As someone else said she mentioned she knows she needs lots of therapy and stability is key 🤣

Also asked why she can’t travel around all the time 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Think that was it, and now I’m 25 mins behind my spreadsheet I’m working on 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I forgot, she’s also going to start DJ’ing again, she was Shazamming all the songs in tulum and she’s gonna put sick lyrics over them.
🥴
Rat Gerls night out when it happens 🤣

The only time i would willingly give her money is to laugh in her choc ice face 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Couldn’t understand a word she was saying. All eye bleeping herself and kept hi babe. Yeah and no one was even talking hahahahaha 50 viewers tops

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.