Sallie Axl #44 Salvador Sali and the Curious Case of the Clot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Columnist - Daily Star?!
Basically our Sal had a column in the daily star shortly after her stint on big brother (LOL) where she tried to get herself back into the spotlight by hagging off other z-listers/reality stars but it didn’t work because Sallie smells so no one bit back.

Reactions: 7
First off! Wtf is that accent / voice about when she’s in the mall. head.

Second! Imagine spending your near 40 old year life editing and posting pics to resemble a person that looks nothing like you! The burj punter must have had a bleeping heart attack when rough looking scabby Sal rocked up there 😂

And last point is you couldn’t give a flying duck about the kids you don’t have custody off and plainly don’t want custody off so turn it in with the my kids live with me I’m mum of the year. As someone previously said rose west has better parenting skills.

vile disgusting dirty scruffy 🤢 ain’t nobody jealous of that life!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Imagine me putting the job I had eighteen million years ago into my Insta profile 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can tell she’s on a come down she’s mentioned the kids twice now. Hasn’t give a duck about them since she got there. I’d have PTSD and flashbacks from the traumatic 💩 incidents at the beginning. Don’t know how she looks ( eye fucks ) herself in the eye in the mirror

Reactions: 12
She was away for more days in January than I have been away in the last two years.

Bet her daughters are dredding her coming back, just even with the threat of her going to see them

Reactions: 11
I feel that latest grid post is aimed at us 🤣 I also read the second paragraph as ......

My life is filled with love, EXCREMENT, adventure and experiences I couldn't begin to explain!! 🤣🤣
what did the post say please? She’s gone private again, fackin spoilsport!!

Reactions: 1
And she’s coming back and cannot wait to see her kids. Alright Sal 🙄.

Reactions: 4
Trolls, watch the Tinder Swindler on Netflix, I could only DREAM that he and Sal met. In fact has he got his own thread?

Reactions: 6
Trolls, watch the Tinder Swindler on Netflix, I could only DREAM that he and Sal met. In fact has he got his own thread?
I wrote this on the last thread 🤔 she would have been wowed by him and maxed out the aqua and ocean credit cards and the Rangey would have gone back to go on the private jet and designer gear he would have fleeced her good and proper 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Both on one pretending their gonna be best mates. The other girl sobered up on the plane and did a runner
I thought that airport girl reappeared ?? I swear there were embarrassing videos of them walking around pissed up ? And she was going ‘baaaaby’ and the girl didn’t turn around lol so she just looked a pure beg.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
DF22312C-019F-4B06-B4E2-AFF697E7177A.jpeg

I can hardly breathe with laughing here !

I AM THE WORD LIVING

ffs & I am free.Please stop Val. You’re such a joker 🃏

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She’s live.... cringe in hell 🤭
Eye bleeping herself
And some random person thought she was talking to them 🤣 bleeping dead 💀
She fake laughed flirting and her shagging vain popped out of her forehead am howling

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And the manky jacket that she had tucked into her knickers is back on :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She looks like a nervous wreck on that live haha flash backs

Reactions: 8
Making a meal out that one glass of champers I’d have had at least 2 with one on the way by now

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did she really just say ‘stability is key, I’ve learned that now’ - but is only in Liverpool for two weeks before bleeping off yet again. Her daughters aren’t getting ANY stability from her that’s for sure. Yes Sallie you do still have issues like you say and yes you need more therapy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wrote this on the last thread 🤔 she would have been wowed by him and maxed out the aqua and ocean credit cards and the Rangey would have gone back to go on the private jet and designer gear he would have fleeced her good and proper 🤣🤣
Oh gosh soz I clearly missed that 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.