Sallie Axl #44 Salvador Sali and the Curious Case of the Clot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she looks bleeping awful!!!! She can say it was a holiday full of excitement and experience all she wants but no one looks that clapped after a relaxing week in the sun 🤥

Reactions: 20
Live update:

She’s only going to Miami as the girls will be away with their dads.

She’s doing a few days in LA to see friends when in Miami.

The extra days in Dubia were wasted as it was apparently due to Covid test issues (I think that’s what she was saying) even though she was out on the piss with her new airport besties in those days.

Done loads but only put on close friends insta.

She’s taking the kids away over Easter.

She had a chill time in Dubia as she doesn’t think it’s appropriate to be be out clubbing 24/7/365.

Though one night she got in at 11am.

Booked the panoramic suite in the Burj via Booking. Com.

She’s missing Marco Carrolla’s birthday in London on the weekend cos ‘you know, I gotta see my kids’. SHE LOOKED DEVASTATED AT THIS.

Said if she had got back on Tuesday like she had planned she’d have gone to London for the weekend for it.

As someone else said she mentioned she knows she needs lots of therapy and stability is key 🤣

Also asked why she can’t travel around all the time 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Think that was it, and now I’m 25 mins behind my spreadsheet I’m working on 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Full on coke bloat and looking like she's sucked the leather of a couch with those sausage lips 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is she trying to justify going to Miami in 2 weeks by saying my kids are away with their dads.

Where were they when she was in Tulum and last week and all the other times? Don’t bother saying you are only away because they are. No point in pretending you look after them ever.

Reactions: 22
Live update:

She’s only going to Miami as the girls will be away with their dads.

She’s doing a few days in LA to see friends when in Miami.

The extra days in Dubia were wasted as it was apparently due to Covid test issues (I think that’s what she was saying) even though she was out on the piss with her new airport besties in those days.

Done loads but only put on close friends insta.

She’s taking the kids away over Easter.

She had a chill time in Dubia as she doesn’t think it’s appropriate to be be out clubbing 24/7/365.

Though one night she got in at 11am.

Booked the panoramic suite in the Burj via Booking. Com.

She’s missing Marco Carrolla’s birthday in London on the weekend cos ‘you know, I gotta see my kids’. SHE LOOKED DEVASTATED AT THIS.

Said if she had got back on Tuesday like she had planned she’d have gone to London for the weekend for it.

As someone else said she mentioned she knows she needs lots of therapy and stability is key 🤣

Also asked why she can’t travel around all the time 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Think that was it, and now I’m 25 mins behind my spreadsheet I’m working on 🤣🤣🤣
And she’s off to buy a diary because it’s the start of the year and it’s important to write things down and she has a lot to do… does someone want to let her know it’s feb 4th not Jan 4th?

Also, those lips look PAINFUL 💉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She looks like a nervous wreck on that live haha flash backs
She does she was really fidgety and looks sad and lonely I actually felt sorry for her for a second then I realised she’s a nervous wreck at coming home to reality and her children so doesn’t deserve sympathy,

shes going off to Louis vuitton now to buy a diary 😂 she’s got so much stuff to fill it you wouldn’t believe what she has planned you would think she’s lying. Oh the irony!

she Went out loads in dubai but didn’t show it on her public insta just her private one as she doesn’t feel safe people knowing where she is at all times 😂 and she’s too old for clubbing now loooollllll 😀 she didn’t get in until 11am one morning though 🤷‍♀️

she’s off to LA and Miami in two week because the children she has full time custody off are away their fathers. She’s taking them an another none existent holiday in April. And she should be in London this weekend but she’s spending it with her children so expect lots of fun kids activities this weekend you know the play centre, cinema and bowling 🤥

finally she’s going to do more therapy as she still has issues!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah I've noticed before a few times she trys to make out she co parents like a responsible adult and its all amicable when it couldn't be further from the truth! Just to make herself look and feel better and less of a bleep!

Reactions: 15
View attachment 1038889
I can hardly breathe with laughing here !

I AM THE WORD LIVING

ffs & I am free.Please stop Val. You’re such a joker 🃏
Turn it in Val you are not Jesus Christ!! Your problem is you don't know how to live hun 🤔 if fleecing your so called mates, taking drugs, leaving your kids every 5 minutes, thinking you are above and beyond and flying across the world shagging randoms is your definition of living you need a divine intervention urgently 👍I can sleep at night knowing I worked hard and helped people, abide by the law and pay my taxes and my son is looked after by me and my husband and loved beyond measure ❤ can you say that about your children??? Get in the bin you faker your kids deserve so much more 😡😢

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I wish Jeremy Kyle was still on 🤔 we could have got this crank an intervention 👍 can just see Graham and Jezza putting her in the car for rehab that she so desperately needs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
AF3747FF-1CEB-4EAD-B536-7B8E5E98D2EB.png

What’s that you’re saying Sallie?

I’m sure ideas just pop into her head - she posts about them as though they’re real because she’s simply had the thought. Never known someone so prone to delusion!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Completely bleeping manic today. Some of the screen shots off the live are killing meee 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.