Sallie Axl #43 Dubia, Miami, Teleeeve, where next for Sal and her wizard's sleeve?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spoiler for anyone new here. Spiritual Sal will never turn her life around. Don’t be fooled by toolumz recent awakening.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Gotta be honest as I have a 😏✨bit✨😏 of inside knowledge about sugar daddies in that part of the world there is absolutely no way in hell that she has one. The guys that host those sorts of potty parties in Dubai do not care what you look like, in fact they like the faker looking ones that are well into the game and are happy to be degraded. And yesss all the hype is absolutely true and they definitely happen

Prettier, younger girls in that part of the world can do vanilla sex and have the sugar daddy experience with all the gifts and perks. They can earn the same money and not have to do the dark stuff.

The hotel and bizo flights are literally just them grooming Sal to make her more inclined to agree to the depravity that’s ahead of her. It’s psychological, just pocket change to them and honestly it’s just insurance to make sure she does exactly as she’s told.
So do you recon she’s definitely pottying? And it’s definitely a real thing not an urban legend? 🤯 How much do you recon she will earn on this trip?

Reactions: 2
I have had to skip threads to discuss this turn of events!! Flies to Dubai first class, stays in the presidential suite of the burj, out dressed up, all on her own!!! 💯 she is over there on a job, she’ll be covered in tit and breaking in a 14 year old boy by Sunday 😩🙈

oh all whilst being a single Jobless mum on benefits 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I was thinking that, there has got to be younger more attractive girls who also have no limits or depths they won’t go to for some money for a bag.
There’s always different kinks & different people who will fulfill them. Some fellas want the rancid even when there’s better at home. Life is such 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
i think she is lovin that we don't really know what she s doing over there, like she has one up on us. If shes wasted she will go live but if shes holding it down she wont and will get off on the power that we don't know. We all know shes over there working in some way, this ain't a holiday.

Reactions: 10
It stands to reason doesn’t it?

Pretty, fit, young, naturally beautiful girls (who know their worth)= You pay a LOT but they set their own rules.(maybe even managed in terms of it being a ‘bit’ more regulated)

Old, haggered, minty slags= You pay less but you do what the duck you like. No rules, limited chance of come-back.
Right i may well get hated for this, but at least she’s earning her money…yes she’s doing it via the oldest job in the world…but she’s not out there pretending to collab & scavenging of people. In the rip rawness- she is well & truly earning….none of us would do want she does but *we don’t need to* .
Might be playing with firesticks (iykyk) but half of me is thinking she’s earning a living ….in a “crappy” wat & good luck to her. Better than being a drug dealer, robber, etc.
call me out if I’m wrong ….

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Right i may well get hated for this, but at least she’s earning her money…yes she’s doing it via the oldest job in the world…but she’s not out there pretending to collab & scavenging of people. In the rip rawness- she is well & truly earning….none of us would do want she does but *we don’t need to* .
Might be playing with firesticks (iykyk) but half of me is thinking she’s earning a living ….in a “crappy” wat & good luck to her. Better than being a drug dealer, robber, etc.
Yea soz you’re wrong

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She’s got two little girls that she leaves behind while she goes off on these jobs so yeh you’re wrong in my opinion too.

Reactions: 46
Apologies for my spelling…I’m twisted but I do have an o level 😘
Right i may well get hated for this, but at least she’s earning her money…yes she’s doing it via the oldest job in the world…but she’s not out there pretending to collab & scavenging of people. In the rip rawness- she is well & truly earning….none of us would do whatshe does but *we don’t need to* .
She’s got two little girls that she leaves behind while she goes off on these jobs so yeh you’re wrong in my opinion too.
Maybe its the only way she knows how to provide for them?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's a dirty slut with two abandoned young girls. She would be better off being a drug dealer at least she would have to stay at home.

Reactions: 11
Not going off on you here btw- but what else can she do? Office work- not a chance! Face to face work would be difficult with kids & a massive fall. Ultimately, she’s leaving her kids for work….don’t we all? I’ve left mine crying in nursery cos I had to get in & felt rotten bit ultimately, had to work…

Reactions: 2
Apologies for my spelling…I’m twisted but I do have an o level 😘

Maybe its the only way she knows how to provide for them?
duck off man haha. She could get a cleaning job.

ETA: I did 5 a week when mine were growing up, cleaning up other peoples tit was crap but the extra cash helped put decent food on the table. That dog dosen't even have custody of her kids so who the duck is she providing for?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Would she do all this if she wasn’t interested in this materialistic lifestyle that looks good on the gram. I doubt it.

Reactions: 24
She’s a sex worker…may well deny it, but very few people would broadcast it. She’s earning an honest living- doing horrible jobs for money.
Don’t get me wrong- there’s plenty about her kids I disagree with- but work ethic….kudos…I wouldn’t take a dollop in my gob for any money

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Would she do all this if she wasn’t interested in this materialistic lifestyle that looks good on the gram. I doubt it.
Genuinely not being a nark here, but Instagram is her platform/ advertisement.

She’s posting like she is to look classy- designer clothes, business class, etc. otherwise her punters will go to shiel road. It’s desperate to earn more for her time.

Fully appreciate I sound like a Sally fan & I'm not. I just have some awareness of the sex industry from another aspect x

Reactions: 3
That’s the thing tho, she doesn’t ‘need’ to either. She could get a normal job but she thinks it’s beneath her.
She’s consumed by materialistic things, that’s why I think she’s just a shallow bleep.
She’s got kids there who aren’t her priority and that stinks.

Reactions: 30
That’s the thing tho, she doesn’t ‘need’ to either. She could get a normal job but she thinks it’s beneath her.
She’s consumed by materialistic things, that’s why I think she’s just a shallow bleep.
She’s got kids there who aren’t her priority and that stinks.
You are right, she doesn’t need to, she could lead a less materialistic life & be happy with that. She is a product of the fault & I think there will be an army of them in the next generation if there isn’t some restriction on the glamorisation of it.

Ultimately- Instagram is the adverts that used to be in phone boxes but in a world wide scale .

Reactions: 8
It's a few pages back and can't find it now but whoever asked if she had more than 1 phone - yeah she does have 2, i suppose one of them is for "work" contacts. Bet happy PT hasnt popped up in her notifications on either of her phones in weeks, have they fallen out as well?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.