Sallie Axl #43 Dubia, Miami, Teleeeve, where next for Sal and her wizard's sleeve?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are right, she doesn’t need to, she could lead a less materialistic life & be happy with that. She is a product of the fault & I think there will be an army of them in the next generation if there isn’t some restriction on the glamorisation of it.

Ultimately- Instagram is the adverts that used to be in phone boxes but in a world wide scale .
Eta no idea why my words are American but here’s my “u” …just incase Pawpaw comes along

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I read about a porta potty girl who did it for twelve months, make a duck ton of money and saved every penny. At the end of her stint she had a huge lump sum and invested it in a property portfolio which meant she wouldn't have to work again and probably pay for a lifetime of therapy.

I personally think getting crapped on and wanking off camels is abhorrent and degrading but I can see that if someone has the stomach for it it would be a way to amass a huge amount of money fast. Sal has been brassing for years and has absolutely duck all to show for it. When she retires from brassing she will still have duck all to show for it. She doesn't even own a house. What a waste of a life.

Reactions: 34
I read about a porta potty girl who did it for twelve months, make a duck ton of money and saved every penny. At the end of her stint she had a huge lump sum and invested it in a property portfolio which meant she wouldn't have to work again and probably pay for a lifetime of therapy.

I personally think getting crapped on and wanking off camels is abhorrent and degrading but I can see that if someone has the stomach for it it would be a way to amass a huge amount of money fast. Sal has been brassing for years and has absolutely duck all to show for it. When she retires from brassing she will still have duck all to show for it. She doesn't even own a house. What a waste of a life.
100% agree here- working a crappy job, long hours, horrible work…AT LEAST HAVE SOMETHING SOLID TO SHOW FOR IT- even a tit pension ffs.

But she won’t, it’s the designer/ portrayal of being wealthy- have something to show for it other than out of date clothes.

There’s plenty of working girls being sensible, investing in property or saving, Sally is just ballooning it on car payments & in 6 months nothing to show but a bit of tit behind her ear.

Reactions: 13
That’s the thing tho, she doesn’t ‘need’ to either. She could get a normal job but she thinks it’s beneath her.
She’s consumed by materialistic things, that’s why I think she’s just a shallow bleep.
She’s got kids there who aren’t her priority and that stinks.
Everything Retro said.

She's a selfish fucker and her only priority is herself. She doesn't deserve children

Reactions: 16
Is there no wiki for Sal? Now I'm sad 😕
I was trying to explain to my partner who she is earlier !! As I seen she keeps tagging a female PT who operates outta the men’s boxing gym he goes to. I said ‘hang on I’ll get the wiki up on her’.
No wiki I was devestated !

Reactions: 1
I am being devils advocate here but she’s working….not a palatable line of work, but she still is (visions of the really pathetic shag when she hadn’t wiped here) BUT she’s not begging brands, schilling schemes. Sorry for being a tosser, I honestly just feel she’s desperate & feels she has no other options (appreciate she does but currently feels too good for those). No one can deny, getting tit on is well & truly hard work- I wouldn’t do it for millions & I only accidentally did it on some fella in the moment x

ETA joking 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s not her desire for designer clothes that drives her to do all of this - it’s her raging drug addiction. The clothes are just sunk costs in running her business…which pays for the drug addiction.

Reactions: 17
There’s plenty of working girls being sensible, investing in property or saving, Sally is just ballooning it on car payments & in 6 months nothing to show but a bit of tit behind her ear.
Exactly! I’ve said on here on various threads so many times I respect the hustle and have no issues with sex work but it’s not like other employed work in that you have all the benefits that go with it, you have to look out for and protect yourself. And I don’t think for one minute that Sallie is making enough money to buy all the tit she buys, properly provide for her kids, rent a range, go on endless holidays AND be putting money aside. And on top of it all she’s a tit parent…I can think of plenty of jobs that people have to be away from their children in order to provide for them but going off, getting tit faced and lying about having custody of your kids is just a big whole mess to me.

Reactions: 19
It’s not her desire for designer clothes that drives her to do all of this - it’s her raging drug addiction. The clothes are just sunk costs in running her business…which pays for the drug addiction.
Anyone can get beak for free if you’re a coke spag. She’s got a need to portray some fabulous life & no other means than being a working girl in her eyes. My personal experience is with people like this, set their mind to anything & they succeed. It’s a waste of a determined person when her minds set on eating poo.

Reactions: 1
I am being devils advocate here but she’s working….not a palatable line of work, but she still is (visions of the really pathetic shag when she hadn’t wiped here) BUT she’s not begging brands, schilling schemes. Sorry for being a tosser, I honestly just feel she’s desperate & feels she has no other options (appreciate she does but currently feels too good for those). No one can deny, getting tit on is well & truly hard work- I wouldn’t do it for millions & I only accidentally did it on some fella in the moment x

ETA joking 🙃
Are ye Sallie? Get ya batty riders on love and give us a laugh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Are ye Sallie? Get ya batty riders on love and give us a laugh.
Promise I’m not…I am sat here on the wirral and I am spannered alone & also my kids are with their dad…hang on…self doubt here, I’ve never stabbed anyone like but have shagged plenty of mingers (not for money) but I don’t work at NatWest so I hope I’m not *off to check who Dane is*

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s got two little girls that she leaves behind while she goes off on these jobs so yeh you’re wrong in my opinion too.
those kids are never ever going back to her full time. No matter how much she pretends they are or buys second hand bunk beds off market place they are staying with the enabler until at least 16.

Is there no wiki for Sal? Now I'm sad 😕
It got removed because a nip was on show I think 😂

Reactions: 8
those kids are never ever going back to her full time. No matter how much she pretends they are or buys second hand bunk beds off market place they are staying with the enabler until at least 16.
Don’t believe they ever will. It takes a lot for the social to remove kids. Her mums not perfect but there’s a bloody good reason they’re not with her. Plus I don’t think she wants them there. All us can get wraparound car before/ after school. You don’t get that for full on weeks whilst you’re on a job. Her mum gives stability

Reactions: 3
With her initial posts defending Sal I was sure it was healthy happy pt, and she’d come to say Elo to us all
Call it all you want. Just not knocking a girl working…whatever the occupation.

Plenty I don’t agree with, but her work— narrr , takes some stomach that!

Reactions: 3
Don’t believe they ever will. It takes a lot for the social to remove kids. Her mums not perfect but there’s a bloody good reason they’re not with her. Plus I don’t think she wants them there. All us can get wraparound car before/ after school. You don’t get that for full on weeks whilst you’re on a job. Her mum gives stability
I know of a girl who had two kids removed and they live with her mum. For much much less.
i 100% agree that she doesn’t want those kids back full time … she makes it very clear… she’s such a “free spirit” not meant to be in one place for more than a month 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I know of a girl who had two kids removed and they live with her mum. For much much less.
i 100% agree that she doesn’t want those kids back full time … she makes it very clear… she’s such a “free spirit” not meant to be in one place for more than a month 😂😂
She can’t- it would interfere with work. Priorities are quite clear

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.