Sallie Axl #43 Dubia, Miami, Teleeeve, where next for Sal and her wizard's sleeve?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can wear what you like in the hotels and at the beach, and they don’t really enforce the dress code in the mall any more (supposed to cover shoulders and knees), if you look at Instagram you’ll see the same clothes in Dubai as anywhere. If sallie tries to fill her car up with petrol in the nip, or does any stair wanking, her feet won’t touch the ground on the way to the airport though.
fingers crossed she’s took her balaclava with her and she can find a petrol forecourt

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Come on Sal entertain us all ! As if she’s gone on holiday on her own in that huge room for a bit of sun 🌞.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine sitting on a flight like that and not washing your hair when you land let alone go out 🤢 bet she stinks like an old man

Reactions: 7
Has she even slept 😩 what time is it there now ? Bet she’s proper at it with the desperado 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Gotta be honest as I have a 😏✨bit✨😏 of inside knowledge about sugar daddies in that part of the world there is absolutely no way in hell that she has one. The guys that host those sorts of potty parties in Dubai do not care what you look like, in fact they like the faker looking ones that are well into the game and are happy to be degraded. And yesss all the hype is absolutely true and they definitely happen

Prettier, younger girls in that part of the world can do vanilla sex and have the sugar daddy experience with all the gifts and perks. They can earn the same money and not have to do the dark stuff.

The hotel and bizo flights are literally just them grooming Sal to make her more inclined to agree to the depravity that’s ahead of her. It’s psychological, just pocket change to them and honestly it’s just insurance to make sure she does exactly as she’s told.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Apparently they get half the fee upfront then the rest is given to you after the deed

• Sick
Reactions: 10
The illiterates, jumping to Sallie’s defence. 🙈

Also we all know what she looks like… these are recent at the podcast recording, so those heavily filtered pictures she takes must lead to such an awkward situation when you meet her in real life???? 🙈
Her teeth are like tombstones. Didn’t realise how bad they are.

This whole Dubai thing is making me feel 🤮, it literally makes my skin crawl that women would do that for money. It’s the most degrading thing ever. The men who pay for this are sickos.

Reactions: 15
The thing with Dubai is, if she was caught or didn’t leave the men completely satisfied they could legit phone the police on her so really is at their mercy.
These men who are planning to do god knows what with her hold her freedom. I think that’s TERRIFYING !!!!!

Reactions: 16
Now , will there be a bonfire on a hotel balcony later on ?
will the shoe zone pumps make an appearance ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I reported your comment as your profile pic is in the image 🙈

I reported yours too cos your profile pic is in there

Ladies I know we're excited but we need to reign it in a bit, triple check your screenshots 😂🙈
Thanks Hazza lad for looking out for us. I am just heading out for popcorn and Sauvignon for tonights antics. Hopefully she doesn’t disappoint us x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she actually in that suite on her own then? So random isn’t it!
Maybe she’s gone to meet her sugar daddy 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Just been reading up on the porta potty life. So grim. Got me thinking about the money aspect if Sal's on one if these jobs though. Remember last summer she got some letters from the bank re dodgy finances (apparently) ... Payment for this is surely going to flag up on her accounts and alert the tax man to illicit earnings? Cos I doubt she's submitting regular Self Assessments!

Reactions: 12
You can book a room in the burj for £1200 a night atm. Wouldn’t put it past her to spend one night there thinking she’s the tit then be in a budget £50 a night hotel the rest of her holiday!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'd respectfully disagree with that. I have a LOT more tattoos than our Val and I like to dress in smart, tailored clothes and I'd like to think I can look classy when I want to. Maybe if I were wearing a Ali Express neon bra with cycling shorts it would be a different story 😂 Everyone has a different perception of tattooed women though and that's cool.
I have tattoos but absolutely nothing like hers. Some tattoos are sexy, unique
hers are a mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It stands to reason doesn’t it?

Pretty, fit, young, naturally beautiful girls (who know their worth)= You pay a LOT but they set their own rules.(maybe even managed in terms of it being a ‘bit’ more regulated)

Old, haggered, minty slags= You pay less but you do what the duck you like. No rules, limited chance of come-back.

Reactions: 8
You can book a room in the burj for £1200 a night atm. Wouldn’t put it past her to spend one night there thinking she’s the tit then be in a budget £50 a night hotel the rest of her holiday!
I bet she puts on EVERY single item from her suitcase tonight, gets papped in them all. Then uploads a different one each night pretending it’s ‘just another day in Paradise’ while she slums it elsewhere !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.