Sallie Axl #43 Dubia, Miami, Teleeeve, where next for Sal and her wizard's sleeve?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was going Miami ?!… now she’s on a job in the Burj 💩 making mad moves… definitely there on a job

Reactions: 10
If she made a blog, vlog or podcast on modern day prostitution, and how she actually earns her money, she’d gain genuine followers.
why bullshit and lie.... she ain’t got a pot to piss in unless she’s been pissed on!

Reactions: 29
Yeah it wasn’t true. Some girl spread the rumour, can’t remember the full story but think she tried to return some fakes she bought, something like that anyway. They weren’t done for anything.

Love your username, literally what I live on (and chocolate) 🤣
Chocolate is a firm fav here too.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I always update the husband on our Sal (he refers to her as "The sausage lips one?") and he has me howling he's like:

"A £1k hotel room and flights? Christ all I had to do was buy a bottle of fizzy pink wine and a Pad Thai last week and you was on all fours in your sexy bra by 10pm and I got to do what I liked to ya wiv me Love Honey gadgets.- you cheap horny witch."

Being married is the best, and having a genuine connection with a bloke who adores you and knowing we are fantastic parents is 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
My husband paid £25 to use the spa showers at the airport here between our flights so he could freshen up!😂 of course Val would never be able to afford that.
Exactly not much is it to feel nice and fresh! Our vals more of a spit and wipe kinda gal haha 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
How the duck did I miss all this hahahahah she’s a showwwww. I’m actually embarrassed following her she’s that cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nearly died on Monday
Hit the gym on Tuesday
Booked flights on Wednesday
Missed my flight on Thursday
Got fucked on Friday
Got tit on Saturday
Got a wide on on Sunday
I actually read that with the Craig David tune in my head 🤣🤣🤣

Exactly not much is it to feel nice and fresh! Our vals more of a spit and wipe kinda gal haha 🤮
Hope she washes it before the activities start the dirty mare 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who’s the lass that has her only fans.
wonder if she will upload this weekend….
She’s 100% about to get blasted by 10 men

Reactions: 5
I feel so SICK at the thought of whatever she’s doing. If she was a 19 year old stunning Russian model I’d think “fair enough” at her staying in that suite for a bit of vanilla sex work if that’s what she wants as they can command the high prices. But Sal is old and rough as they come. There must be some absolutely depravity heading her way.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I actually read that with the Craig David tune in my head 🤣🤣🤣

Hope she washes it before the activities start the dirty mare 😷
I want to say I wouldn't hold my breath but in vals case I think you'd have too hahaha 😷 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel so SICK at the thought of whatever she’s doing. If she was a 19 year old stunning Russian model I’d think “fair enough” at her staying in that suite for a bit of vanilla sex work if that’s what she wants as they can command the high prices. But Sal is old and rough as they come. There must be some absolutely depravity heading her way.
That’s what I was thinking. Probably shitting on a glass table as we speak

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So how much do you think they actually get paid for this?? If the flights & hotel are free/included, how much would she actually be making I wonder? I know she likes to show off and pretend she’s paid/can actually afford it but we know that’s not true.

So how much do you think they actually get paid for this?? If the flights & hotel are free/included, how much would she actually be making I wonder? I know she likes to show off and pretend she’s paid/can actually afford it but we know that’s not true.
Not as much as others as she’s an old hag

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I read about the whole porta potty thing (wish I hadn’t) and it can be like 20k for things involving tit,animals etc

• Sick
Reactions: 12
My niece sent me something the other week about it , and it’s usually a weekend thing and 6-10 men pee and poop on you and you are expected to stay still and not complain as you won’t get the full money 💰 💩🤦‍♀️ Up to 40k apparently !

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s proper grubby🤢 what on earth do her family make of it?
“Hi mom, I know I just got back from Tuluuuuuuuum but I’m off to Dubia to get crapped on, and I’ve always loved camels, they’re so free spirited 🧿The front door key is under the plant pot, just tell the kids I really don’t give a flying frig about them and I’ll be back next week for my snotty poached eggs and hair conditioner. I am so lucky to live this life mom, K bye”

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh she’s gone to get tit on then a poonami is about to happen 💩 💦
No way she could afford it lives in a rented house in kenny

• Sick
Why does it sound like someone is having sex in her video from 5 hours ago? It won’t let me upload my screen record

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.