Sallie Axl #43 Dubia, Miami, Teleeeve, where next for Sal and her wizard's sleeve?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha! I said the same thing the other day, its all I hear in my head when I look at her!
It'd the Salliaxel theme tune

Reactions: 4
I thought that myself from bdsm to Boho in 3 seconds haha ffs val pick a lane!

Her lips look fucking red raw

Reactions: 9
Oh Sal, so you took note when I said the mirrored furniture is long out of fashion, so now I’ll help you again. All black everything looks vile, cheap and chavvy. What about some neutral colours, or even white and a bit of colour? I mean I suppose it doesn’t really matter seen as you rent in Tuebrook, but I’m just trying to help a girl out here

Reactions: 16
I cant even look at her stories, makes my stomach turn the thought of what she's doing out there. Them poor girls will read about this one day Sal, is it really worth it?

scruffy bitch walking round with cum stains all over her. Sallie Jizz Tits

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Ffs acting like she knows this DJ now the way she’s talking about his “bday party”

Reactions: 3
So she's not going home anytime soon then
Thats not fair to assume now is it…………

I’m sure she will see the kids when the enabler picks her up from the airport on her way back home to pick up some canesten before she goes to London

Reactions: 13
I know the lips are mentioned all the time, but that shiny pic on her stories…she looks like she got stuck licking an icy window.

Reactions: 6
It’s really sad that she is more obsessed with travel/places than she is her children.

true nomads take their children along, not dump them on others.

Reactions: 22
I’m just hoping she washes that bloody hair , it’s must absolutely be kicking up

Reactions: 6
Dont you mean "Just like that, kids fucked off again" ... you horrible cunt!!

So I take it this trips wages have booked the next holiday!!

Reactions: 14
Tipex nails and old lady hands

Money from current job paid for next escape from her kids

Hair still stinks

Reactions: 16
And more friends and more friends and more friends and guess what yes some more friends. FUCK OFF

Reactions: 12
Miami to see her 'mates' and wherever else she mentions in that last story.

Sal - everyones yer 'mate'when they are off their tits - you could be anyone love, they dont give a shit!

As for taking kids to Dubai in school hols.... as they say up North:

If that happens ,'Ill show my arse on the town hall steps'

Im off for a wine

Reactions: 23
I guess the sad truth is she’s so happy to be away because it’s likely no one gives a shit if she’s there or not.
That’s why she has no real friends, always looking for approval on Instagram and doesn’t like women

Like someone said earlier, when she was drunk in the airport that was her real poisonous self, no light and love - only bitter and ugly really

Reactions: 18
Funny how these amazing mates never travel to visit her, it's always Sal forking out to visit them. Hmm.

Reactions: 21
Can you imagine the kind of lives her daughter's would have if they did live with her.
They would be scared forever.

Thank God for the enabler even when we slag her of

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.