Sallie Axl #41 Mulger jeans & Loubs galore, she’s still an absent mum & bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merry Christmas!! Can’t wait to see her Xmas dinner attempt today. You would think with her money she would take her family out but she’s probably blown this months 17k on tins of biscuits in selfridges

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You know you’ve made it when you have your Christmas morning tea out a Harrods tourist mug. Merry Christmas All 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Merry Christmas my best Rat Gals 🥰 enjoy your day with your full time families xxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And she is out......
She was posting outfits on stories few weeks back saying “is this too much for Xmas day” think it was Chanel trainers, looks like they never materialised eh Sal.
Who the duck with kids goes out out on Xmas day. What’s wrong with her

Reactions: 2
She was posting outfits on stories few weeks back saying “is this too much for Xmas day” think it was Chanel trainers, looks like they never materialised eh Sal.
Who the duck with kids goes out out on Xmas day. What’s wrong with her
She posted the runners earlier she bought them herself / her sugar daddy did down in London

Reactions: 4
Lurker here.
Where are the stories with absolutely tonnes of presents in them? I've only seen stuff she's bought herself.

Reactions: 9
Can you imagine going out for Xmas dinner with the fam / kids you dont have custody of and getting your phone out every five mins for the gram. Even doing it in the bogs!!
Fucks sake sal - stop striving for followers/ acceptance,be grateful for the things around you girl. Some people aren't so lucky.

Merry fuckin christmas you lot🎄

I don’t know any fellow full time ma who has posted as much as she has today

I think the girls are with their dads if I’m honest .

Reactions: 11
I don’t know any fellow full time ma who has posted as much as she has today

I think the girls are with their dads if I’m honest .
I think they are too.
Just over a week until eggs and aromat 5am club starts. Can’t wait !!
Plaits on speed dial

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.