Sallie Axl #4 beef bagle out on only fans, kids are living at their nans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big hard Sal, always has a little dig when shes got an audience, she's disgusting. Detty pig πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You are welcome πŸ‘
I’m actually in shock someone would pay Β£600 to sleep with her 😨 Β£60 I could be believe ..... but Β£600 😱
Clearly I’m in the wrong job. Must head to primark tomorrow to get myself a neon borat swimsuit to start my only fans πŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m actually in shock someone would pay Β£600 to sleep with her 😨 Β£60 I could be believe ..... but Β£600 😱
Clearly I’m in the wrong job. Must head to primark tomorrow to get myself a neon borat swimsuit to start my only fans πŸ™ƒ
Make sure it barely covers your flaps

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m screaming at her latest stories. She thinks she’s in Detroit watching Eminem in a rap battle πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it looks so bleeping tit, what the duck is she doing there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Thought he had a goldfish in a bag in his hand at one point 🐠🐠

Looks like he’s just walked off the Waltzers, Won a gold fish on hook a duck and has just stumbled across the road into a secret rap battle πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
You are welcome πŸ‘
She must have (or had) an Adultwork account then. That site usually only reviews girls who are on there. I don’t judge her being a sex worker at all but it’s one of those things where it’ll come out eventually so you may as well be upfront and honest. Saves everyone a lot of future grief.

That β€œparty” looks a a scene out of 8 mile gone wrong with loads of over filled barbies with the clap

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s gonna be fuming when she next comes on here to lurk (we all know she does now) and sees those screenshots confirming she’s a prozzie πŸ˜‚
Don’t know why she doesn’t just own up to it

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.