Sallie Axl #4 beef bagle out on only fans, kids are living at their nans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried that filter she keeps using on her stories and it literally makes me look like a different person!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I tried that filter she keeps using on her stories and it literally makes me look like a different person!
I've just tried it, it's scary - it slimmed down my nose, changed the shape of my jaw, I don't know what it did to my eyes but I look like a bleeping alien.

Khloe is really really not a very nice girl. I feel bad saying that but I've followed her for a while now.. her mouth is vile and she's soooooo rude and horrible mainly to other girls. Fair enough she has mental health issues and I feel bad for her i really do but it doesn't excuse that sort of behaviour!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s still there and wearing the same clothes as she did yesterday and staying in Nottingham

Reactions: 3
If anyone has snap chat that Chlo is also on there the same name as her Instagram and her post on there are sometimes worse than her ig posts 🤢

Reactions: 1
It’s still there...just not on her grid (under vids)
I watched it for longer than I care to admit. Her fanny was hanging out at one point and someone came over to offer her drugs and she was like ‘I’m on a live don’t talk about anything not legal’

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but I cant not comment on what I have just seen. In actual stitches at the bum jiggling video. Look at the hand in top right corner pouring the tan oil 😂😂😂😂

can you imagine you’re having a lovely time on holiday, you sit out on your balcony with a nice cold cocktail and you see a 30 odd year old Sallie on the balcony next to you on all fours with some teenagers throwing factor 15 all over her while she from what i can gather is trying to twerk but failing miserably... all for the total of £3.50.

Will give her the £3.50 myself if she packs it in and goes home to her children. It really is tragic bless her, she needs help
She’s an absolute disgrace, an she needs to make her mind up what her beliefs are an what she stands for the girl can’t make her own mind up she watches others an copies what ther sayin in her stories if it sounds good then does the total opposite , but more importantly she needs to get home to her kids instead of sayin she “misses them so much” ...... she’s gettin banged all over the country funded by Albanians just to look like she has money when most if her designer stuff is blah (which she tags what Manchester supplies page she’s had them off) an she is looking rough as duck on her stories , I feel sorry for her she’s lost an is try a fill a void an maybe if she tried being a “mummy” she would fill that void an realise it’s the most rewarding job in the world!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.