Sallie Axl #4 beef bagle out on only fans, kids are living at their nans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god have you watched khloe’s insta story?!!!! She looks miles off it and is literally getting her fanny felt

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh my god have you watched khloe’s insta story?!!!! She looks miles off it and is literally getting her fanny felt
I was thinking this as well, I do feel sorry for her I think she’s been through a lot etc with mental health but she’s literally got some random dude touching her up in the car while she films herself with her dress practically showing her bra and knickers 😂🙈

Reactions: 4
She was in Big Brother many years ago, was hated and voted out first. Is mainly famous for being filmed while trying to stab her ex when she was off her tits. She’s got 2 kids, she’s not allowed to have either live with her. She’s spent most of her life since BB trying to recapture the brief 6 weeks of fame she had after that. If she wasn’t so vile and arrogant, it would be sad, her life is an absolute train wreck, but rather than try and do what she can to get her kids back, she spends her life flashing her flaps on Only Fans for £3.50 a go and is currently ‘travelling’ across Europe instead of spending some time with her kids who are on their school holidays. When she says travelling across Europe, she’s actually been to Ibiza, Benidorm and Alicante. Oh, and she’s had arse implants.
Thank you so much for that excellent summing up! I've skimmed through the other threads. She seems like a total car crash. Tuna canoe was a particular highlight for me 😂. Those shorts and thongs she wears make me want to vom, you just know there's not enough bleach in the world to scrub them clean after being up her crack.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She was in Big Brother many years ago, was hated and voted out first. Is mainly famous for being filmed while trying to stab her ex when she was off her tits. She’s got 2 kids, she’s not allowed to have either live with her. She’s spent most of her life since BB trying to recapture the brief 6 weeks of fame she had after that. If she wasn’t so vile and arrogant, it would be sad, her life is an absolute train wreck, but rather than try and do what she can to get her kids back, she spends her life flashing her flaps on Only Fans for £3.50 a go and is currently ‘travelling’ across Europe instead of spending some time with her kids who are on their school holidays. When she says travelling across Europe, she’s actually been to Ibiza, Benidorm and Alicante. Oh, and she’s had arse implants.
LOVE this recap 😂

Reactions: 5
Seen them earlier. Ugh if it was anyone else I’d hate them and have the worst to say but I genueinly feel so sorry for her, all the age of her like 19 and doing this sorta stuff when she’s clearly mentally disturbed. Really wish she would get help because she seems like a lovely down to earth girl.

Reactions: 6
We need to get crackin on the TL/DR recap for #5. A good long one like THMs 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
It's a private account???
I noticed she went private a few days ago so i can’t be nosy anymore

When i see the lime piece of string she wears it reminds me of a scene from gimme gimme gimme 🤣 Put a bit of tcp on the crotch and it will be grand 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.