Sallie Axl #4 beef bagle out on only fans, kids are living at their nans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely love catching up on this thread after work / before bed sends me to bed cracking up 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 20
That bikini 😕😫....I mean where sells tit like that? My fupa would be hanging out all over the gaff in that

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Giving me the 'flap fear' she is. Smooth as an action man down there 💀😱

Honestly didn’t know it was poss to have such a lack of flaps
Sallie Axl #5 hot mess, childless, topless and flapless

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
She’s clearly sat with two men in that video she’s just put up.
Thought she was *all by myself * in that.
but she must be on double money for two fellas. Lay back and think of your kids, maybe get a flight and go spend some time with them !

Reactions: 3
The bloat on that face...... she looks dead in the eyes and no filter will help that. Thought she was going to get her tit together when she was sharing all the old pics (when she looked genuinely happy) but she cares more for the fake lifestyle she’s currently plastering over her page claiming it’s ‘travelling’

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
🤮I hope she’s getting paid a decent amount for it. Although I doubt as Benidorm isn’t exactly a millionaires paradise is it 👀
£7.62 is double what she charges for her only fans so I’m sure she’d be happy with a fiver 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Squinty slanted square bum, if anyone I know wants to get implants in their bum I’m gonna show them this😩😂
What's happened to that patch on her arse cheek? It's like a melted carrier bag that's touched the side of the cooker

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just discovered i go to one of the many beauty clinics our sal uses (she apparently uses any she can get a discount at for promo), they were taking the piss out of her when i realised who they were talking about so i told them all about her tattle thread 🤣
Its a nice clinic and apparently sal strolls in all brash and loud shouting IYAAAA GUUURRRLLLS like she knows them all. The staff all laugh about what a cringe fest she is but ehhh whats new

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just discovered i go to one of the many beauty clinics our sal uses (she apparently uses any she can get a discount at for promo), they were taking the piss out of her when i realised who they were talking about so i told them all about her tattle thread 🤣
Its a nice clinic and apparently sal strolls in all brash and loud shouting IYAAAA GUUURRRLLLS like she knows them all. The staff all laugh about what a cringe fest she is but ehhh whats new
I could think of no one worse to promote my salon! She’s not someone I’d look at and think “omg her hair is amazing I’m definitely going to that salon!” She’s a stinky old trout!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope they put newspaper down on the chairs before she sits... we know where she's been! 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Sisu is full of coke heads, it was run by some very dodgy people, I don’t know weather it still is but was a few years ago.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.